Heritage NHL Uniforms by HawkeyHouse

HawkeyHouse

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The striping on the Blackhawks would work a bit better consistant. I like what you have going on the sleeves, and you duplicated it on the hem, but then you added stripes below that. Get rid of those, and it's awesome.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

The striping on the Blackhawks would work a bit better consistant. I like what you have going on the sleeves, and you duplicated it on the hem, but then you added stripes below that. Get rid of those, and it's awesome.

The idea I had for the Blackhawks was the uniforms worn from 1937-38. If you look where the logo is, it has the white,red,white,red,black,white,red stripes. So I duplicated that and put that on the hem in my design.

I just got a flash. Flyers. Why not go with the very very first jersey. If I do recall right, the lines on the sides were tinner than their current alt, I'd say, half of the current alt. This would be agreat late 60's look.

I think the Flyers is perfect the way it is. Their uniforms have been similar, so I just went with a Quakers/Flyers look.

I did not think of the Quakers. It looks nice also, just expressed an idea.

The Avalanche blue look like the Nordiques blue, nice touch.

I think the Flyers is perfect the way it is. Their uniforms have been similar, so I just went with a Quakers/Flyers look.

I did not think of the Quakers. It looks nice also, just expressed an idea.

The Avalanche blue look like the Nordiques blue, nice touch.

Its also the Nordiques red. Colorado's colors are weird and to dark for my taste.

I do not like the Bruins at all. You are trying to mesh three different eras together, which isn't really working. Personally, I think you should scrap the stripes and go with something farther in the past. The Bruins have so much history, and the late 90's through the early 00's were arguably one of the worst eras in Bruins history. As a fan, I would not want to be using those uniforms as the inspiration for the Bruins heritage.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

I do not like the Bruins at all. You are trying to mesh three different eras together, which isn't really working. Personally, I think you should scrap the stripes and go with something farther in the past. The Bruins have so much history, and the late 90's through the early 00's were arguably one of the worst eras in Bruins history. As a fan, I would not want to be using those uniforms as the inspiration for the Bruins heritage.

How about the update? Check post #1.

Nashville Predators: The Predators concept is a combination of all their uniforms and I attempted to make it look simple and nice.

Atlanta Thrashers: The Trashers concept has similar striping to the Atlanta Flames, as well as a similar logo.

5524832607_06b21b7828_b.jpg

Great idea for the Thrashers. The simplicity works very well here. Now that curvy line that's hanging onto the letter A, I'm not too sure of it's suppose to be something, or if it's just there by accident.

That Bolts jersey is EXACTLY what they should be using for next year instead of the crap they rolled out.

Excellent work!

Really? Glad you like it.

Great job. I'm surprised how great the Avalanche look in Nordiques colors.

Thanks. I really do like the Aves in Nordiques colors.

Archived