NFL 2011 Season LOCK DOWN! :(

Nintendogmaster

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am really sad right now. The NFL will NOT have a 2011 season so far. I hope they work something out soon! And also about the Super Bowl, if they dont have a 2011 season will super bowl XLVI be in New Orleans, or will it still be in Indianapolis, and till they sign the paper, im going to do ANYTHING I can to get a 2011 Season! I CANT live a year without football! (Its hard enough not to have a week without it lol). But im just really mad! :mad:

(PLEASE HAVE A 2011 NFL SEASON!!!!!!)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really like football very much, so I don't care, but they'll all come crawling back when the players who live virtually hand-to-mouth realize they have no income.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

First the quake, then the tsunamis, and now this. All while two groups are battling in Los Angeles (for a venue/team).

3-11-11.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I am really sad right now. The NFL will NOT have a 2011 season so far. I hope they work something out soon! And also about the Super Bowl, if they dont have a 2011 season will super bowl XLVI be in New Orleans, or will it still be in Indianapolis, and till they sign the paper, im going to do ANYTHING I can to get a 2011 Season! I CANT live a year without football! (Its hard enough not to have a week without it lol). But im just really mad! :mad:

Could you be a little more dramatic? It's day one of the lockout. Don't worry until July. Nobody who counts has said that there will NOT be a 2011 season, because nobody knows. The odds are in favor of there being one.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The players decertified, that does NOT mean there is a lockout. The lockout can still be overturned if there was one. And considering Brees, Brady and Manning are filing a lawsuit to stop it, I'm pretty sure things will be solved. Also, Demaurice Smith stated there is a long road ahead. Which means nothing is set in stone.

Correct me if I am wrong.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

I hope there is no NFL season. Hopefully it will make people realize that the world doesn't revolve around the NFL. I'm sorry, I don't care if billion dollar owners are losing money and if multi-million dollar players aren't getting enough. In a time where most Americans are struggling to get by and wondering what gas prices will be tomorrow, do they really think that they are the first things on our mind? To the NFL players and owners, get over yourselves, there's a lot more important things going on in the world than you. Can we say, loss of life in Japan?

You're pathetic.

BB52Big.jpg

Could you be a little more dramatic? It's day one of the lockout. Don't worry until July. Nobody who counts has said that there will NOT be a 2011 season, because nobody knows. The odds are in favor of there being one.

I dunno, I don't see a ritualized suicide option in the poll. Which I heartily recommend for the OP.

/Cheer up, you'll still have Madden. And College Football

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Grow up.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Anyone who voted anything other than "I don't know" needs to go buy some lottery tickets because you're obviously pretentious and fancy yourself a prophet.

Messiah.jpg

Why yes I am. Come, I have robes, ceremonial razors, and pamphlets ready for all those who wish to join my cult. The holy scripture is available at a print on demand basis through Amazon.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I hope there is no NFL season. Hopefully it will make people realize that the world doesn't revolve around the NFL. I'm sorry, I don't care if billion dollar owners are losing money and if multi-million dollar players aren't getting enough. In a time where most Americans are struggling to get by and wondering what gas prices will be tomorrow, do they really think that they are the first things on our mind? To the NFL players and owners, get over yourselves, there's a lot more important things going on in the world than you. Can we say, loss of life in Japan?

It's not that simple. Even if you think the players and owners are being ridiculous, a lock out hurts so many people in the working class. Think of all the jobs created by stadiums and the NFL. This hurts more than corporate fatcats and football players.

SIGNATURE.png

I don't really like football very much, so I don't care, but they'll all come crawling back when the players who live virtually hand-to-mouth realize they have no income.

I suspect you are correct - the owners can outlast the players. Even without that TV money.

Especially when players like Brandon Jacobs are telling reporters that they didn't really save any money in preparation for this....really man you knew this was coming since 2008 and didn't put a 20 back each game check?!?!

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Archived