Washington Wizards Logo Concept

AAO

And I'm also a Harry Potter freak, so I am for keeping the Wizard name. Just model it after Dumbledore and were good!

I bet you're one of the few Harry Potter fans who watch sports, just saying. :P

87Redskins.png

And I'm also a Harry Potter freak, so I am for keeping the Wizard name. Just model it after Dumbledore and were good!

Yeah, and everyone knows that Gandalf would kick Dumbledore's ass any day. Just sayin'

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I think he'd look more "wizardish" with a white beard.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Yeah, and everyone knows that Gandalf would kick Dumbledore's ass any day. Just sayin'

Gandalf's got nothin' on Dumbledore!

SIGNATURE.png

Gandalf's got nothin' on Dumbledore!

Except Gandalf straight pulled a Jesus and came back from the dead.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

How about two hands swirling over the Capitol Building, which looks like a cross between itself, a basketball and a crystal ball? Might be too complicated, but I think if it's just the hands and maybe the poofy sleeves, it could work.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

When I finish my NFL Concepts, I'm actually going to make my own template and start a Quidditch thread. Throughout the books, there are like 30 teams named from places like the BIQL (British and Irish Quidditch League). And many of their teams logos and colors are described, but not drawn in a book called Quidditch Through the Ages, which is like an extra info book... just wait. Puddlemere United! Hollyhead Harpies! Wimbourne Wasps! Tutshill Tornadoes!

And lets not forget "Quadpot" the preferred sport of witches and wizards in North and South America, which involved a quaffle like ball and cauldrons. But that's another story...

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

How about two hands swirling over the Capitol Building, which looks like a cross between itself, a basketball and a crystal ball? Might be too complicated, but I think if it's just the hands and maybe the poofy sleeves, it could work.

hmmmm... that sounds pretty intriguing. Could also be maybe a shadowy silhouette of a wizard over the Capitol Building.

90758391980.gif

I think he'd look more "wizardish" with a white beard.

I think if you put a white beard on a wizard in a red cloak and hat, then you end up with santa claus.

And if you gave him a blue hat, you would have successfully recreated the Where's Waldo Wizard:

Wizard.gif

UyDgMWP.jpg

Archived