2012 MLB & Logo Changes

marlinfan

This is the old BP jersey, but I think it would look great with piping...

PWdIotZY.jpeg

This is perfect. Red on navy is way more appealing to the eye than navy on red.

I'd be so much happier if the Braves wore this instead of the navy alt. Of course, in a perfect world, they don't have an alt and only wear the home hat...

330zl3b.png

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some time in november or early december

the marlins gear comes out on 11/11/11

nats unveiled their new ones 11/10/10

twins unveiled on 11/16/09

red sox unveiled on 12/11/08

just some recent ones

im curious about the dodgers too. i cant wait to see the tweaked LA and what they're doing to the jerseys

some time in november or early december

the marlins gear comes out on 11/11/11

nats unveiled their new ones 11/10/10

twins unveiled on 11/16/09

red sox unveiled on 12/11/08

just some recent ones

im curious about the dodgers too. i cant wait to see the tweaked LA and what they're doing to the jerseys

My understanding was that they already tweaked the LA and have been using it this year, and that is the change, no?

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Remember the Mets released their cream pinstripe jerseys for black friday a few years back so maybe we see them in late November. I was at the last game of the year and there was a sign on the team store saying they'd be open for black friday. Im sure they'd open anyway but maybe they'll have the new jerseys on sale that date.

mets.png

My understanding was that they already tweaked the LA and have been using it this year, and that is the change, no?

that was the regular logo, not the LA one

the tweaked LA isnt on the main site yet

that was the regular logo, not the LA one

the tweaked LA isnt on the main site yet

They've probably already been using the tweaked LA -- I'm not joking when I say you will not notice a difference; I needed to see the two overlaid to notice the change and even then it wasn't that noticeable.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

I find it interesting that Fox is using red as Texas's primary color on all screen graphics tonight. They don't usually change screen graphic colors to accomodate alternate caps or uniforms worn (Texas is wearing the red cap and socks), so I wonder why they changed it. Is Fox treating it as the primary color now? Better question: is Texas?

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

The thing is, they didn't do that when Texas played against the Yankees in the ALCS last year, IIRC. They still gave them blue. IDK maybe I'm just looking too far into it, I just found it interesting.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived