2012 MLB & Logo Changes

marlinfan

MLB 12 The Show screenshots showing the 2012 version of the always-changing Angels uniforms (note the patches):

18519.jpg18524.jpg

i think that might be incorrect. Heres what they have for the 2012 authentic Pujols jersey and I didnt see any patches on either the red or the home during the press conference.

http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12461759&cp=1452341.1452372.702748

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MLB 12 The Show screenshots showing the 2012 version of the always-changing Angels uniforms (note the patches):

18519.jpg18524.jpg

i think that might be incorrect. Heres what they have for the 2012 authentic Pujols jersey and I didnt see any patches on either the red or the home during the press conference.

http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12461759&cp=1452341.1452372.702748

Has it on the other authentic jerseys

http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11205498&cp=1452341.1452372.702748

18519.jpg18524.jpg

Didn't do as good of a job on making Angel Stadium look realistic as they did on some of the others... I mean the left field light standard is nowhere near that big.

Pujols and Wilson were introduced wearing what should be the 2012 version of the uniform -- no sleeve patches. The Morales jersey linked to above is the 2011 version.

At least I hope that's the case. I agree with the comments above about the gratuitous use of sleeve patches.

The Texas Rangers displayed the four retro jerseys that they are going to wear with the old players that actually wore them.

rangersretro.jpg

Home 70's jersey - Jim Sundberg

Home late 80's jersey - Jose Guzman

Home 90's jersey - David Hulse

Road 70's jersey - Tom Grieve

Supposedly they are going to have at least one game with each jersey, including a home game with the powder blues.

The logos are slightly different. The photo has an uppercase "A" in "Anniversary" while the one here has a lowercase "a."

Which one is it?

Hmmm...looks like another last-minute change...I've had that file for months now...no telling how much tweaking has gone on since.

The Texas Rangers displayed the four retro jerseys that they are going to wear with the old players that actually wore them.

rangersretro.jpg

Home 70's jersey - Jim Sundberg

Home late 80's jersey - Jose Guzman

Home 90's jersey - David Hulse

Road 70's jersey - Tom Grieve

Supposedly they are going to have at least one game with each jersey, including a home game with the powder blues.

Anytime that a powder blue road jersey makes a return, it's a good day.

rangersretro.jpg

It's cool, but I question its use as a home jersey. Supposedly, it will be worn August 11th against the Tigers. I've also heard that the 80's cursive one (my personal favorite) will be worn June 16th against the Astros. Hopefully it will go up against the Rainbow guts.

rangersretro.jpg

It's cool, but I question its use as a home jersey. Supposedly, it will be worn August 11th against the Tigers. I've also heard that the 80's cursive one (my personal favorite) will be worn June 16th against the Astros. Hopefully it will go up against the Rainbow guts.

The Jays wore a powder blue throwback as a home jersey from 2008-2010. It looks really damn good, actually.

Hopefully the Rangers pair it with the powder blue pants.

CCLSCsig-1.jpg

Uniform tracker - 2011 version coming soon...

Archived