NCAA March Madness Jersey Wallpapers

wyopokes2

Update 3/14/2013

After a 2 year break I thought I'd complete a few more of these in preparation for everyone's favorite time of the year. I ask that you limit yourself to 1 request and don't get overly pushy. These do take a lot of time and I really only get time when I'm not doing schoolwork. I am only looking at new posts from the Wisconsin jersey on. I didn't want to start a new thread. Anyways hope you enjoy!

Old opening post:

I wasn't initially going to post these here, mainly because they are going to get shut down because, well, this place is full of perfectionists. Not that that's a bad thing, but the people I made these for don't care about the inaccuracies. In the spirit of the tournament kicking off, I decided I would post these so if somebody wanted to they could support their team. It's nothing innovative on these boards. I know TornadoGTS makes twilled wallpapers, as does the originator who I learned everything from, p.stic. I know that St. Johns and Pitt don't have the shield on the collar, but I thought it was neat and included it on all the jersey's. Again it was for the non perfectionist crowd who more than likely did not notice. I will take it off in the requests if you so choose. So if you have a request I will need the team, jersey color, number, whether you want a collar shield if it is a Nike school. All wallpapers are 1600x900. I can resize if needed.

CLICK FOR FULL

9002932.jpg?537 887381.jpg?535

7689708.jpg?531 9627523.jpg?532

Completed Requests

Georgia

Notre Dame

Michigan

Wofford

Texas A&M

Michigan State

Illinois

Princeton

Duke

California

Villanova

Kansas

Cincinnati

Ohio State Scarlet, Ohio State Grey

Wyoming White, Wyoming Gold

UCONN

Bryant

Florida White, Blue, Orange

Minnesota

Miami

Richmond

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ummm. this might be the greatest thing ever.

could you make a Georgia one (black jersey)? Their "GEORGIA" font is custom, and I've never been able to find it. though, I know you have a UGA style sheet. mayhaps it's on there?

if not, I could mock it up in svg. and send it to you, so you don't have to go out of your way to create it.

could you make a Georgia one (black jersey)? Their "GEORGIA" font is custom, and I've never been able to find it. though, I know you have a UGA style sheet. mayhaps it's on there?

if not, I could mock it up in svg. and send it to you, so you don't have to go out of your way to create it.

I tried pm'ing you but it said your inbox was full or something. I don't have the Georgia font, but I will try to mock it up no worries. What I was wondering is, do you want something in the collar in a crest, or do you want it left blank like the actual jersey? Oh and is there a certain size you need? :)

I tried pm'ing you but it said your inbox was full or something. I don't have the Georgia font, but I will try to mock it up no worries. What I was wondering is, do you want something in the collar in a crest, or do you want it left blank like the actual jersey? Oh and is there a certain size you need? :)

same size as the ones you made. just make it flat out realistic. maybe add the SEC patch on the right shoulder? do as you wish. and, if you need an easy template to make the GEORGIA font on...it's extremely similar to Arial Black. the numerals are Arial Black (except the 1) ...make the jersey number 33!

thanks!

These are amazing. Could you make a Michigan one yellow jersey number 10? They are Adidas, heres a photo for reference if you want, http://www.annarbor.com/assets_c/2011/02/TIM-HARDAWAY-JR-thumb-590x412-69353.jpg leave the blue patch on the shoulder out please.

I second this request. I don't request much on here, but that would replace my current wallpaper immediately. Should be fairly easy compared to some of the others as well.

MegatronSig2.jpg

I've been looking for a good wallpaper lately, and I think I've found it! So here is what my computer desires....... Team: Cal. Color: Navy blue. Patch: Jordan Nike and Pac-10. Number: 3.Here's a picture that you can model it after if you want.... Right here!

Thank you very much.

16hw9rr.jpg

My asinine tweets: https://twitter.com/Milla_Nilla

same size as the ones you made. just make it flat out realistic. maybe add the SEC patch on the right shoulder? do as you wish. and, if you need an easy template to make the GEORGIA font on...it's extremely similar to Arial Black. the numerals are Arial Black (except the 1) ...make the jersey number 33!

thanks!

How's this? :P I am currently working on all the others :)

EDIT: I forgot the side panels on this. I'll post the fix later tonight! Sorry about that.

9948973.jpg?525

thanks!

How's this? :P I am currently working on all the others :)

9948973.jpg?525

absolutely fantastic! how'd you throw that script together so fast? I applaud you. thanks a ton.

Archived