NCAA March Madness Jersey Wallpapers

wyopokes2

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok if any changes are desired let me know :) I might be kind of slow making these but I will try my hardest to get them all made up as quickly as possible. Here is the Michigan and Notre Dame jereys

5426027.jpg?521

Thanks, a ton. That won't be replaced as my wallpaper anytime soon.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

Alright guys, I was slowed down by a power outage for 3 hours. I will try to get a bunch more done posted throughout the night. I finished Wofford and Texas A&M. I am trying to do them in order requested, but I'm having problems with the Cal script right now. I haven't forgot it, I will do it, I just had the resources to do the other two right now. The Wofford script isn't 100% accurate, but I did the best I could with the pictures I could find. I will put all links in the first post to make it easy on everybody.

Here's the next 2 done:

9298272.jpg?2897911513.jpg?291

Could I get Arizona's white jersey with #54, and with the Pac-12 logo in the Arizona colors?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Can I have a #35 Gators from 2006 with a shield collar please?

http://images.footballfanatics.com/productImages/_106000/FF_106691_s.jpg

The blue jerseys now are boring :P

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

UCLA, Powder Blue home, number 1, and No shield I guess, thank you! :)

Also, can you put it in the iPhone wall paper size? So 320x480 if I'm not mistaken

I'm surprised that UCLA hasn't switched over to Adidas' "necklace" style. Good for them. That design is terrible.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I wasn't initially going to post these here, mainly because they are going to get shut down because, well, this place is full of perfectionists. Not that that's a bad thing, but the people I made these for don't care about the inaccuracies. In the spirit of the tournament kicking off, I decided I would post these so if somebody wanted to they could support their team. It's nothing innovative on these boards. I know TornadoGTS makes twilled wallpapers, as does the originator who I learned everything from, p.stic. I know that St. Johns and Pitt don't have the shield on the collar, but I thought it was neat and included it on all the jersey's. Again it was for the non perfectionist crowd who more than likely did not notice. I will take it off in the requests if you so choose. So if you have a request I will need the team, jersey color, number, whether you want a collar shield if it is a Nike school. All wallpapers are 1600x900. I can resize if needed.

CLICK FOR FULL

9002932.jpg?537 887381.jpg?535

7689708.jpg?531 9627523.jpg?532

Completed Requests

Georgia

Notre Dame

Michigan

Wofford

Texas A&M

Michigan State

Illinois

Princeton

Duke

California

These are great! Could you do the current scarlet Ohio State basketball jersey and the current gray one? Thanks.

5621357291_825e3090b1.jpg

PhilHay sig by ThePhilHay, on Flickr

Archived