NCAA March Madness Jersey Wallpapers

wyopokes2

UCLA, Powder Blue home, number 1, and No shield I guess, thank you! :)

Also, can you put it in the iPhone wall paper size? So 320x480 if I'm not mistaken

I'm surprised that UCLA hasn't switched over to Adidas' "necklace" style. Good for them. That design is terrible.

Yeah I love their classic look, it fits them perfectly.

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wyoming #93, por favor?

(I realize they're not in the tournament...) ;)

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Alright, last update for tonight. I kind of had to go out of order a bit because of a slight dillema. I have to model a new color for Arkansas, Cornell, and UCLA. I'm not sure how I want to go about it yet. So for now I made what I had the resources to do. I accidentally skipped over Bryant, but I have all the graphics made up, I just have to place them on a jersey. Anyways here are the last 3 for tonight.

5589451.jpg?289

8657428.jpg?289 2171783.jpg?287

Alright, last update for tonight. I kind of had to go out of order a bit because of a slight dillema. I have to model a new color for Arkansas, Cornell, and UCLA. I'm not sure how I want to go about it yet. So for now I made what I had the resources to do. I accidentally skipped over Bryant, but I have all the graphics made up, I just have to place them on a jersey. Anyways here are the last 3 for tonight.

5589451.jpg?289

8657428.jpg?289 2171783.jpg?287

Thanks!

25yzwqg.png

I got one done this morning. I am headed out of town right now, so I won't be able to get to some other ones till later tonight. Sorry about the delay

6557940.jpg?291

Great work on the others, but the wordmark here isn't really close to the actual wordmark on the jerseys. The number font is just a tad off as well (it's close though).

This is the wordmark used on the bball unis:

FF_154800_xl.jpg

productImages-_567000-ff_567291_xl.jpg

37211_crop_310x205.jpg

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Bump.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Uh, 37 isn't a basketball number.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived