wyopokes2

NCAA March Madness Jersey Wallpapers

UCLA, Powder Blue home, number 1, and No shield I guess, thank you! :)

Also, can you put it in the iPhone wall paper size? So 320x480 if I'm not mistaken

I'm surprised that UCLA hasn't switched over to Adidas' "necklace" style. Good for them. That design is terrible.

Yeah I love their classic look, it fits them perfectly.

If you have the time, a UCONN number 15 would be insane. Thanks so much.

Got Villanova and Kansas done which completes 1 page of requests, yay! :P Now to hit up page 2 requests

6942175.jpg?2879726516.jpg?291

And when I posted this I realized Kansas was requested as number 15 not 12 :/ I'll have to post the fix up here sometime

Wyoming #93, por favor?

(I realize they're not in the tournament...) ;)

Alright, last update for tonight. I kind of had to go out of order a bit because of a slight dillema. I have to model a new color for Arkansas, Cornell, and UCLA. I'm not sure how I want to go about it yet. So for now I made what I had the resources to do. I accidentally skipped over Bryant, but I have all the graphics made up, I just have to place them on a jersey. Anyways here are the last 3 for tonight.

5589451.jpg?289

8657428.jpg?289 2171783.jpg?287

anyway to get the Ohio State one with " '11 " as the number? (Apostrophe included)

Got Villanova and Kansas done which completes 1 page of requests, yay! :P Now to hit up page 2 requests

6942175.jpg?2879726516.jpg?291

And when I posted this I realized Kansas was requested as number 15 not 12 :/ I'll have to post the fix up here sometime

Thanks for the VIllanova jersey boss

Alright, last update for tonight. I kind of had to go out of order a bit because of a slight dillema. I have to model a new color for Arkansas, Cornell, and UCLA. I'm not sure how I want to go about it yet. So for now I made what I had the resources to do. I accidentally skipped over Bryant, but I have all the graphics made up, I just have to place them on a jersey. Anyways here are the last 3 for tonight.

5589451.jpg?289

8657428.jpg?289 2171783.jpg?287

Thanks!

I got one done this morning. I am headed out of town right now, so I won't be able to get to some other ones till later tonight. Sorry about the delay

6557940.jpg?291

Great work on the others, but the wordmark here isn't really close to the actual wordmark on the jerseys. The number font is just a tad off as well (it's close though).

This is the wordmark used on the bball unis:

FF_154800_xl.jpg

productImages-_567000-ff_567291_xl.jpg

37211_crop_310x205.jpg

1) Minnesota, Maroon, Nike w/shield, #37

2) Arizona, Navy Blue, Nike w/shield, #37

...pretty please. :grin:

Uh, 37 isn't a basketball number.

Syracuse #13 orange please? Thanks in advance, these are amazing!