NCAA March Madness Jersey Wallpapers

wyopokes2

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is it possible to get Ohio State with the red jersey #20 and the gray being #11? (2011) I have 2 monitors at work, and I'm hoping to put them both up there.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Alrighty guys, I took a few days off enjoying some spring break some basketball. I hope to get back on these. The requests are a little overwhelming at the moment, but now that I'm back on my main computer with dual monitor action, I should be able to make quite a dent in these the next few days :P

Uh, 37 isn't a basketball number.

Sorry, didn't know it had to be specific player.

Well, I'm sure wyopokes is willing to accommodate your request. I'm just saying that it's not a number used in basketball.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Alrighty guys, I took a few days off enjoying some spring break some basketball. I hope to get back on these. The requests are a little overwhelming at the moment, but now that I'm back on my main computer with dual monitor action, I should be able to make quite a dent in these the next few days :P

Whoever is requesting one of the #1 overall seat gets first dibs right? :)

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Whoever is requesting one of the #1 overall seat gets first dibs right? :)

I might just draw them from a hat ;) Kidding aside, I am trying to make them in order requested, I just have hit a road block with a few collar styles. Till I get that issue fixed it might just be the teams with Hyper Elites and Adidas style :blink:

Got a little out of order again, sorry about that. I haven't forgotten the one's posted before I promise. Anyways here's the next batch:

Click for full

7658868.jpg 3013992.jpg

2412737.jpg 2185570.jpg

I know these are the requested Florida one's, but these were made for a friend so I thought I'd share anyways. I still will do the requested jerseys though.

3242939.jpg?2927894343.jpg?301

27519.jpg?298

How about a Purdue one with the number 15? It would be much appreciated for a future student there. (Class of '15, get it?)

EDIT: I would like the black jersey if possible. Thanks Like this

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Thanks much!

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Beautiful!

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Archived