wyopokes2

NCAA March Madness Jersey Wallpapers

Uh, 37 isn't a basketball number.

Sorry, didn't know it had to be specific player.

is it possible to get Ohio State with the red jersey #20 and the gray being #11? (2011) I have 2 monitors at work, and I'm hoping to put them both up there.

Alrighty guys, I took a few days off enjoying some spring break some basketball. I hope to get back on these. The requests are a little overwhelming at the moment, but now that I'm back on my main computer with dual monitor action, I should be able to make quite a dent in these the next few days :P

Uh, 37 isn't a basketball number.

Sorry, didn't know it had to be specific player.

Well, I'm sure wyopokes is willing to accommodate your request. I'm just saying that it's not a number used in basketball.

Alrighty guys, I took a few days off enjoying some spring break some basketball. I hope to get back on these. The requests are a little overwhelming at the moment, but now that I'm back on my main computer with dual monitor action, I should be able to make quite a dent in these the next few days :P

Whoever is requesting one of the #1 overall seat gets first dibs right? :)

Whoever is requesting one of the #1 overall seat gets first dibs right? :)

I might just draw them from a hat ;) Kidding aside, I am trying to make them in order requested, I just have hit a road block with a few collar styles. Till I get that issue fixed it might just be the teams with Hyper Elites and Adidas style :blink:

Got a little out of order again, sorry about that. I haven't forgotten the one's posted before I promise. Anyways here's the next batch:

Click for full

7658868.jpg 3013992.jpg

2412737.jpg 2185570.jpg

I know these are the requested Florida one's, but these were made for a friend so I thought I'd share anyways. I still will do the requested jerseys though.

3242939.jpg?2927894343.jpg?301

27519.jpg?298

No requests (the Michigan jersey you already created will suffice). Just wanted to compliment the work. Very nice detail and clear/crisp design on these.

Good work, WyoPokes2!

No requests (the Michigan jersey you already created will suffice). Just wanted to compliment the work. Very nice detail and clear/crisp design on these.

Good work, WyoPokes2!

Thanks alot :) I appreciate it!

How about a Purdue one with the number 15? It would be much appreciated for a future student there. (Class of '15, get it?)

EDIT: I would like the black jersey if possible. Thanks Like this

Thanks much!

Beautiful!

These are very well done. If you find the time, I would love to get a North Carolina one. White jersey, #9. No hurry.