wyopokes2

NCAA March Madness Jersey Wallpapers

Could I have Xavier home, number 25 please? Thanks!

Still working out of order, but don't fret if you requested one and it isn't done. I'm just going in order of what resources I have. I will get to them all I promise. Here's Minnesota, Miami, Richmond

1242492.jpg

2773371.jpg

8284478.jpg

Hopefully you havent started on my Tennessee request, because I'd like to cancel it. Tobias Harris has shamed me and decided to declare for the draft (there goes my fav college bball player!). Also, its not like I'm gonna be proud of my Vols anytime soon in our next 5 years of rebuilding... [/rant]

Can I have a #1 Darius Johnson-Odom Marquette one in their yellow jersey? Thanks in advance!

Could you do a University of South Carolina jersey in black? number 44? They used Under Armour Basketball jerseys this year. Here are some pics to help. Thank you

http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n488/AnthemPics2/USC%20Basketball%202011%20-%20Ole%20Miss/?action=view&current=DSC_0903.jpg

http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n488/AnthemPics2/?action=view&current=AP110310123390.jpg

Can I please have a Blue Kentucky jersey, #12. Thanks so much!

is it possible to get Ohio State with the red jersey #20 and the gray being #11? (2011) I have 2 monitors at work, and I'm hoping to put them both up there.

Nevermind.

Man, these are terrific. Any chance you could do a #23, #11 or #10 for Michigan State instead of #20? Mike Kebler was (how should I say this politely?) not so talented. Great work!

Could you do a #32 BYU? Thanks alot.

I may eventually get back to completing all these requests. I'm sorry I didn't do them all. But I can assure you I will never ever make a Jimmer Fredette jersey. I am so :cursing: f****** mad over the game here in Laramie and his whining I don't think I could ever bring myself to make it. It would just kill me too much on the inside. Sorry for all those who are offended by that, but I just can't :/

These are so sweet, this may not be popular requested but a Wright State number 40...either color is fine, thanks so much if you could help

Not to be a Johnny-Come-Lately, but a blue North Carolina #23 jersey would be about as close to awesome as my iPod could get.

if you can please make a Wisconsin Badgers #15 jersey that would be sweet thanks

Haven't done one of these in a VERY long time....but in the spirit of March Madness, what the hell:

8698701.jpg