NCAA March Madness Jersey Wallpapers

wyopokes2

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't initially going to post these here, mainly because they are going to get shut down because, well, this place is full of perfectionists. Not that that's a bad thing, but the people I made these for don't care about the inaccuracies. In the spirit of the tournament kicking off, I decided I would post these so if somebody wanted to they could support their team. It's nothing innovative on these boards. I know TornadoGTS makes twilled wallpapers, as does the originator who I learned everything from, p.stic. I know that St. Johns and Pitt don't have the shield on the collar, but I thought it was neat and included it on all the jersey's. Again it was for the non perfectionist crowd who more than likely did not notice. I will take it off in the requests if you so choose. So if you have a request I will need the team, jersey color, number, whether you want a collar shield if it is a Nike school. All wallpapers are 1600x900. I can resize if needed.

CLICK FOR FULL

9002932.jpg?537 887381.jpg?535

7689708.jpg?531 9627523.jpg?532

Completed Requests

Georgia

Notre Dame

Michigan

Wofford

Texas A&M

Michigan State

Illinois

Princeton

Duke

California

Villanova

Kansas

Cincinnati

Ohio State Scarlet, Ohio State Grey

Wyoming White, Wyoming Gold

UCONN

Bryant

Florida White, Blue, Orange

Minnesota

Miami

Richmond

Could you do the current Pitt navy jersey?

These are amazing!!! Could you do a Valpo White #15? Let the Madness begin! Thanks!

Could you please make me an Arizona #2 either red or blue. Or even the grey "Zona" jersey. Thanks!!!!

I'm not trying to skip over people. I just did 2 that I knew I could do fairly easily. You see the way I have it set up is kind of a pain in the butt. I am in the process of making new collar styles for some of the different new adidas cuts and old designs. That being said I am processing and I'll come back around. I didn't purposely skip over anybodys for any reason other than it was just that I knew I could crank these two out fairly quick. Here's Valpo and Arizona

6974464.jpg 5534898.jpg

i can help u wyopokes2...ive done these before, i can fill alot of these requests

I appreciate the offer very much. I really do. As I mentioned above I don't have any real template made up. Everything I am working with now is pieced together in illustrator and imported over real quick into photoshop. If I were to send over any of the piles I'm afraid they'd be very random gibberish in the layers panel. The reason for this is I created a custom action to do the final steps for me. It's kind of a long story but lets just say 2 years ago I wasn't nearly as proficient as I am now. I was very unorganized. If I do get some ambition, I'll put together a nice little .psd template for everyone's use. It's just darn near impossible with the way I've set up the collars in the current file. I do appreciate the offer for help, I just have a current way of doing it and I really do like making all the teams.

Archived