Saint Patrick's day concept thread

habsfan1

I'll start. I thought it would be neat to change the traditional red to a burnt orange or a reddish orange, but I dropped that idea.

HabsStPatricksDay.png

Like I said in the subtitle, if you have a St-Patrick's day concept that you think is worth posting, you can post it here. The thread is open to all and for any concept of any sport. I think this thread is a good idea so go ahead and have fun.

It doesn't get more St. Patty's than this.

TORSTPATS.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

no blarney my man, there's no fare on this day...damn Miller free rides jingle.

At any rate, here goes my bowler hat into this ring.

carpstpats.png

...no, I don't think Japan celebrates St. Patty's either, but I've been wanting to bust out my Carp logos again.

essendonstpats.png

...yeh, I coulda just done the regular jumper but with green cuffs or something more minimal, but then few would've noticed ;)

bluefieldstpats.png

...and finally, yes, I know they're affiliated with the Black Jays now, but I figured I may as well give my baby bird one last go.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived