Anahiem Basketball

33hooligan

A user on here, Jaha32 used the name "Anaheim Diablos" in his EBA Basketball League. Just pointing that out.

as MC2 said, I made a logo of the same name recently on here, so I guess we both like that name. I dont find the name D-League-ish. I mean lots of current names seem unprofessional sounding when you really think of it, but that feeling goes away with years of familiarity (Jazz, Heat, etc...).

Onto the logo, it looks as if the basketball face is holding in a sneeze or about to puke or something. He doesnt look angry. I dont understand the ears either. they look like leaves. and as others have said, the thin red spikes in the wordmark are too small and from far they just look like gradients. They would be impossible to embroider. the lines on the basketball are thinner than the other black lines in the logo and on the word. They should be the same or at least close to the same thickness. the flaming crown seems out of place too. it could work as a separate secondary logo on its own though.

Hey guys he's just copying Jaha's concept league.Remember how he made the Anaheim Diablos?

No kidding?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Hey guys he's just copying Jaha's concept league.Remember how he made the Anaheim Diablos?

I haven't been on the site for awhile and hadn't seen Jaha's Thread before, therefore the claim that I am copying anyone is incorrect. I have since seen them and I do like the Anaheim and Cincy designs that he has done and wouldn't mind if Anaheim used either one of them. Nice Job Jaha!

as MC2 said, I made a logo of the same name recently on here, so I guess we both like that name. I dont find the name D-League-ish. I mean lots of current names seem unprofessional sounding when you really think of it, but that feeling goes away with years of familiarity (Jazz, Heat, etc...).

Onto the logo, it looks as if the basketball face is holding in a sneeze or about to puke or something. He doesnt look angry. I dont understand the ears either. they look like leaves. and as others have said, the thin red spikes in the wordmark are too small and from far they just look like gradients. They would be impossible to embroider. the lines on the basketball are thinner than the other black lines in the logo and on the word. They should be the same or at least close to the same thickness. the flaming crown seems out of place too. it could work as a separate secondary logo on its own though.

Great minds think alike on the choice of the name Jaha...I agree with you also that with time just about any name will sound professional.

Don't stress tho they have the same nime and moniker their logos and Uniforms are totally different it doesn't matter.

Nice Uniforms by the way houligan tho if they are to be in the NBA your logo is fairly similar to the Bulls.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

Archived