College Hockey Concepts

wloowarrior22

I don't really know how many people on here pay attention to college hockey but I'm going to give it a shot anyways. Hopefully this will become an on going series, and I am more than happy to take requests and enjoy a challenge. I'll start off with three schools. Minnesota State, Providence, and Western Michigan.

First off is Minnesota State, and I wanted to give them more color. They are purple and gold, but for some reason don't use the gold to its full potential. I think this gives them consistent traditional look.

minnesotastate.png

Next I went with Western Michigan, and I decided to make the brown and tan more prominent in the uniform. Not sold on their colors but I think it ended up working pretty well.

westernmichigan.png

Now for Providence. I gave them the shield wordmark at the front crest and used the grey as more of an accent color than white. I thought about makiing the grey third jersey the home but thought it worked best as an alternate.

providence.png

Let me know what you think and if you'd like to see anymore teams. Again I'm more than willing to take requests. Thanks

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two more teams done, Mercyhurst and Michigan.

First by request is Michigan. They have a solid look right now so I didn't want to get too far away from that, but I added some shoulder striping and went back to their cursive font for the front of the sweaters.

michigan.png

For Mercyhurst I wanted to give them a little more flair then they currently have and did that with alot of striping. I'm not 100 percent sold on it at times, but I think it would be a good look for a program that doesn't get much attention at all.

mercyhurst.png

Still taking requests and Notre Dame is in the works. Let me know what you think.

I absolutely love Providence and Michigan. Providence is a major upgrade to what they wear currently. I'm not sold on the Western Michigan uniforms, I'm not a big fan of the brown and the tan, I'd make one of them a trim color.

Nice Job overall, glad to see other people working on college hockey concepts as well.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

I have another couple concepts ready. Two requests RIT and New Hampshire, and Notre Dame.

First I'll start with RIT. RIT is becoming a solidified power in college hockey and their current uniform set doesn't reflect that. I decided to give them a little bit of an update to fit their logo which required a newer design.

rit.png

Next up is New Hampshire, and their current look is really solid and classic. So I didn't want to stray too far away but I gave them a little update and added some piping and changed the layout of the crest. I think it turned out pretty well.

newhampshire.png

Finally I have Notre Dame, I saw somebody else post a concept so I wasn't sure if I was going to post this or not but it's completely different. I was looking at some of their old looks and one I really liked had green as a part of the color scheme. I used that striping and added their new style of lettering. I really like how this one came out.

notredame.png

Let me know what you think or any more requests you might have. Thanks

Archived