College Hockey Concepts

wloowarrior22

Ok I have two more done. Air Force and Merrimack.

For Air Force I gave them the duck's striping because I just thought it looked like something they might wear, and for their alternate I made it look like their football uniform that I really liked and tried to incorporate some elements into that.

airforce.png

Merrimack I gave them a simple striping pattern that matched their MC logo. I also gave them beveled numbers to also match the logo. I think it turned out ok.

merrimack.png

Let me know what you think, I have a couple more requests I'm working on, but keep the requests coming. I like a challenge. Thanks

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three more requests done. I'll start off with Northeastern. I gave Northeastern a very simple look because I don't think they would ever go real modern because their sets always seem to have a classic feel. I put the paw logo on the crest of their home jersey and like the way it ended up turning out.

NE.png

Next up is Michigan State. My main goal with this set was to give them a consistent look with the other sports (mainly football) which included the new numbers and addition of gold, and I used the spartan head for the crest.

michiganstate.png

Last by request is RPI. I like how the set came out but my only regret was not finding a better version of the puck engineer logo to put on the front of the jersey. I gave them some traditional striping with a little modern piping, because I feel a team called the engineers should have a little bit of a modern look.

rpi.png

Let me know what you think and keep the requests coming. I'm still working on some of the request without a DI team but those should be on their way eventually.

Thanks

Can you do Arizona? I'd love to see your take on the Icecats.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

3 more requests done and this time they are all schools without a DI team. USC, Washington, and Arizona.

For USC I decided to go with a very simple 2 color scheme to mimic their uniforms for other sports (mostly football.) It's nothing flashy but it seems like USC to me.

usc.png

Next up is Washington and I gave them the coyote's third jersey pattern because it reminds me a little of their basketball jerseys. Their third is black because I might be on eof the only ones that think that looks good on them.

washington.png

Next up is my favorite out of the group and that is Arizona. I took their striping pattern with the fade effect from the football jerseys and added it to the sleeves. I think it gave them a more modern look that they could probably pull off.

arizona.png

Thank you for all of the requests, keep them coming and I'll work on getting the next set posted. Let me know what you think.

I got one more done before I'm heading out for the night, and I normally don't post just one, but I really like this one. I don't really have much to say about this one except the third jersey might be one of my favorites I've done so far.

army.png

I have a couple more I'm working on and I'll try and get those posted sometime this weekend.

I love the striping on Arizona's! It looks fantastic.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

A few suggestions:

You said wanted modern for the Engineers, but the font is kinda Western

For Army, see how the Black Knight would look on the front of the jersey.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Nice work! Two requests, one with a D-1 program, one without, both would be kinda hard. The first would be Cornell, which would be interesting to see considering how solid their jerseys are now. The other's Syracuse, which has a women's team but it would be interesting to see what you'd have in store for a fictional men's team.

All in all, keep it up! I'm loving how a lot of these concepts are coming out.

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

Archived