Colour Optimized Devils Logos

Morgan33

Was wondering if anybody on these boards could colour optimize the Devils two Primary logos. I haven't seen the Pantone Values but im positive the green on the vintage logo is way off. Compare it to the 10th anniversary logo on the site... then again that might be wrong too. I wouldn't normally ask but since theres only two of them I imagine someone could fix this quite easily.

Thanks in advance!

Was wondering if anybody on these boards could colour optimize the Devils two Primary logos. I haven't seen the Pantone Values but im positive the green on the vintage logo is way off. Compare it to the 10th anniversary logo on the site... then again that might be wrong too. I wouldn't normally ask but since theres only two of them I imagine someone could fix this quite easily.

Thanks in advance!

I can certainly do the two versions of Red and Black (the Red changed between the 1998-1999 and 1999-2000 seasons), but to be honest - I don't know what shade of Green they used in the early days. Technically, they called it "Forest Green", but that could mean any number of Pantone values.

OK...in descending order, here's the current version first:

NewJerseyDevils_PML1_2000-9999_SOL_SRGB.png

Prior to the 1999-2000 season, the Red was lighter:

NewJerseyDevils_PML1_1993-1999_SOL_SRGB.png

Now, prior to the 1992-1993 season, the Devils now claim that the colors were these:

NewJerseyDevils_PML1_1983-1992_SOL_SRGB.png

However, I claim that the Red was the lighter version (used in the 1992-1993 through 1998-1999 seasons) and a darker, more "Forest" Green:

NewJerseyDevils_estPML1_1983-1992_SOL_SRGB.png

Archived