Peoria Rivermen Concept

missouri tigers

Being a Blues hockey fan, I can say that I am very disappointed in the fact that our minor league affiliate has easily one of the worst logos in the AHL.

The current logo is poorly crafted and has bad design principles. I kept the same script in my logo as well as the idea of a wheel with the skyline of Peoria in the background.

I think that by making this logo more simple it Becomes much more visually appealing. I also, changed the color scheme to not include a lighter blue, and changed the dark blue to a different navy color.

Here is the current logo used by Peoria:

peoria_rivermen_2006-07.gif

Here are my logo and uniform concepts:

PeoriaRivermen-1.png?t=1300753391

PeoriaRivermenUniforms.png?t=1300753427

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Slide the word mark over to cover the handle nub, to balance it out. Right now that nub is a distraction.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Pretty good, but I'd prefer a lighter shade of blue. I hate the Navy that the Blues use for their Alts now. (Actually I dislike the alts altogether, and yes I know I'm in the minority here.)

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Pretty good, but I'd prefer a lighter shade of blue. I hate the Navy that the Blues use for their Alts now. (Actually I dislike the alts altogether, and yes I know I'm in the minority here.)

What??? :therock: Their Alternate jerseys are the most beautiful jerseys of an sport ever made

lcw6wnjn7tj7weo6tnpfuenkg.gif

Take a long look at it and it will surely grow on you

2043050vl19qK6.gif

What??? :therock: Their Alternate jerseys are the most beautiful jerseys of an sport ever made

lcw6wnjn7tj7weo6tnpfuenkg.gif

Take a long look at it and it will surely grow on you

Nope. I'm with rams on this one.

The biggest thing that throws me is that they have white numbers; my eyes are not used to that on a Blues jersey.

"Most beautiful [...] ever"? Certainly not as good as the pre-Edge jerseys; not even, really, in the same ballpark.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived