missouri tigers

Peoria Rivermen Concept

Being a Blues hockey fan, I can say that I am very disappointed in the fact that our minor league affiliate has easily one of the worst logos in the AHL.

The current logo is poorly crafted and has bad design principles. I kept the same script in my logo as well as the idea of a wheel with the skyline of Peoria in the background.

I think that by making this logo more simple it Becomes much more visually appealing. I also, changed the color scheme to not include a lighter blue, and changed the dark blue to a different navy color.

Here is the current logo used by Peoria:

peoria_rivermen_2006-07.gif

Here are my logo and uniform concepts:

PeoriaRivermen-1.png?t=1300753391

PeoriaRivermenUniforms.png?t=1300753427

Beautiful. Wonderfully executed.

Slide the word mark over to cover the handle nub, to balance it out. Right now that nub is a distraction.

Pretty good, but I'd prefer a lighter shade of blue. I hate the Navy that the Blues use for their Alts now. (Actually I dislike the alts altogether, and yes I know I'm in the minority here.)

Pretty good, but I'd prefer a lighter shade of blue. I hate the Navy that the Blues use for their Alts now. (Actually I dislike the alts altogether, and yes I know I'm in the minority here.)

What??? :therock: Their Alternate jerseys are the most beautiful jerseys of an sport ever made

lcw6wnjn7tj7weo6tnpfuenkg.gif

Take a long look at it and it will surely grow on you

A modernization of the old logo they used in the IHL. Nicely done.

What??? :therock: Their Alternate jerseys are the most beautiful jerseys of an sport ever made

lcw6wnjn7tj7weo6tnpfuenkg.gif

Take a long look at it and it will surely grow on you

Nope. I'm with rams on this one.

The biggest thing that throws me is that they have white numbers; my eyes are not used to that on a Blues jersey.

"Most beautiful [...] ever"? Certainly not as good as the pre-Edge jerseys; not even, really, in the same ballpark.