2011 NFL Draft hats

JohnnySeoul

Not sure if anyone else noticed this, but it looks like both the Bills and Giants have slightly altered their logos. If you look at the brand new NFL Draft hats just released, you'll notice that the Bills logo now has a "zig-zag" line across the top of the buffalo and silver was added to the Giants "NY" logo to make it look raised. I like the new look for the Giants, but I'm not sure of the significance of adding that design to the buffalo for the Bills. I guess we shall see soon!!

Buffalo Bills

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11188436

New York Giants

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11188482

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

It's not a "zig-zag". I have a Bills hat from 4 years ago with that. It's just raised stitching to give the blue area some texture.

Looks like you are right. I just noticed this on other Bills hats. What a horrible "artistic" idea. Why do they think that improves the logo? No wonder I've never noticed it before.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

More awfulness.

Reebok, go away already.

I know, I can't wait for Nike in 2012. On the other hand, I believe the "zig-zag" on the Bills it just texture. I'm not sure with the Giants though, who knows what Reebok is doing.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

More awfulness.

Reebok, go away already.

I know, I can't wait for Nike in 2012. On the other hand, I believe the "zig-zag" on the Bills it just texture. I'm not sure with the Giants though, who knows what Reebok is doing.

Isn't New Era doing the hats? I thought Nike wasn't doing sideline hats.

spikes.jpg

More awfulness.

Reebok, go away already.

Isn't New Era doing the hats? I thought Nike wasn't doing sideline hats.

You might be right. I think I've heard that before.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

How much does this matter if players do not physically attend the NFL Draft at Radio City and attend the proposed NFLPA event?

Yeah, right.

"you guys go ahead and skip the moment you've been dreaming of for years, you first big moment in the spotlight. Come hang out with us at the 42nd Street Applebee's instead - we'll be ordering wings!"

How much does this matter if players do not physically attend the NFL Draft at Radio City and attend the proposed NFLPA event?

Yeah, right.

"you guys go ahead and skip the moment you've been dreaming of for years, you first big moment in the spotlight. Come hang out with us at the 42nd Street Applebee's instead - we'll be ordering wings!"

Really? Was it necessary to drag wings into this? Leave my savory, spicy friends out of this.

Archived