Anaheim Royals

Conrad.

So with the move to Anaheim, I figured the Royals will need a refresher to their identity, yet not a total redesign, since their logo is one of the better ones in the league. I changed the name and also lost the purple / silver in favor of powder / red. Also went fauxback with the alt uni...thoughts on all this?

AnaRoyals_logos.png

AnaRoyals_home-uni.png

AnaRoyals_away-uni.png

AnaRoyals_alt-uni.png

I thought the 3rd jersey was pretty well executed on the whole, even if like the others I think the colors would do better to be different.

It won't happen, but it'd be awesome of the Royals decided to just wear eggplant like the Ducks originally did and some other accent color

The colors are similair to the clippers, but different enough and I like them.

To be honest, the uniforms are way to similair to the Clippers (and hawks). The third uniform is awesome, maybe a slight tweak of it for the road and home would be an improvement?

The uniforms are nice, I see how you've incorporated the current kings uniform, but I just can't get over how similair they are to the clippers.

Overall though nice work. One more thing... even though the alt is a fauxback I think you HAVE to have the last name, plus i think it'd look better too.

i would for sacramento kings become the anaheim amigos in honor of american basketball association team that played in anaheim in late sixties,but its not going to happen with current owners of sacramento kings,if kings do relocate to anaheim i hope owners of sacramento kings let fans choose new nickname for team

i would for sacramento kings become the anaheim amigos in honor of american basketball association team that played in anaheim in late sixties,but its not going to happen with current owners of sacramento kings,if kings do relocate to anaheim i hope owners of sacramento kings let fans choose new nickname for team

I thought they might go with that, when the move was first announced. They can't use the logo though, I'm sure someone would find it offensive. Even still, I'd be surprised if the Maloofs even know there was an ABA team there at one time. Going back to Royals is the lazy thing to do, but I suppose it's just about being cheap and avoiding having to pick a new name from scratch. Meh, bad advisors.

I like the alternative jersey going back to the old look they had way back in the day, but all I see is the Hawks jersey with new colors and the Kings font on the others. On the wordmark, Im not liking the Y. I know it similar to what they use for real lately, but the Y dips below (which I know you cant do here) and that's throwing it off for me. If you gave it a more traditional Y with no tail, I think it'd be better. Also, the L and S touch when none of the other letters make contact so that should be changed. Just my $0.02.

Archived