2011 Final Four

GriffinM6

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The space bar is your friend.

I'm thinking UConn/Butler with Butler getting the upset despite a monster game by Kemba.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Butler finishes what they started. They'll win this year.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

My NCAA picks are always Syracuse first then Big East second, so I'm rooting for UConn. However, I expect Kentucky to run away with this.

It's fascinating to me that VCU or Butler will definitely be playing for a national championship, and both have a shot. College basketball is something else.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Wow, what an exciting Final Four setup!

Here's my picks:

Semifinals

Kentucky over UConn

Butler over VCU (in a classic)

Title Game

Butler over Kentucky

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Talk about contrast. In one game, we have two underdog mid-majors led by top young up-and-comers, on the other, we have two established powerhouses led by two of the shadiest guys in the game.

It's going to be dubbed "Cheaters vs Cinderella."

Although that doesn't have the same ring to it as Catholics vs Convicts.

Oh, and Kentucky is going to win this thing.

You heard it here first. The downside is that the shadiest coach in NCAA basketball is finally going to get a ring.

...Only to have it vacated in three years.

6uXNWAo.png

Oh, and Kentucky is going to win this thing.

You heard it here first. The downside is that the shadiest coach in NCAA basketball is finally going to get a ring.

...Only to have it vacated in three years.

Exactly. While I was typing that post I was wondering how many seasons of being on probation it's worth to Kentucky fans to win a title.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived