2011 Final Four Court

cajunaggie08

The more I see this year's Final Four logo the more I realize it is the best one ever. It is so nice the NCAA still sees how great a different logo each year is.

Next year's tournament logo is really nice also. Ever since 2008 the logos have had really interesting styles to them.

150px-2012FinalFour.png

Tf9TG.jpg

How long has that "Final Four" font been standard? I don't think I even noticed it until I saw the New Orleans logo for next year.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

The font has been standard since 2007. The logos used to be a lot better. I liked the steamboat (New Orleans 1987), the basketball with the notes emanating out of it (New Orleans 1993), the mountain and forest scene (Seattle 1995), and the Statue of Liberty (Meadowlands 1996). With the Final Four now rotating among a small number of domes, originality is going to be hard to come by.

The more I see this year's Final Four logo the more I realize it is the best one ever. It is so nice the NCAA still sees how great a different logo each year is.

Next year's tournament logo is really nice also. Ever since 2008 the logos have had really interesting styles to them.

150px-2012FinalFour.png

I agree, the Final Four has one of the best identities out of all sports championships.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

Archived