Old logos that are better than their current

JohnnySeoul

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The indy Colts got a new logo,It's probley Not used often. It was used at lucas oil.

Blue Horse Running, white mane and tail, with an angry face. I like the OLD Colts better. They still use it, at least on

appearl.

:therock:

I'll believe this when I see it.

Picture please.

I tried, it would'nt let me.

Dale%20Gribble.pnghank_hill.pngBoomhauer-icon.pngphoto-thumb-1746.jpg

Jeffrey's worthless horse.

• 4 weeks later...

Why did the Penguins go back to their old logo? As someone who has never followed NHL and doesn't have any emotional ties to the old logo, I think that the 90's logo was a hundred times better and bolder.

Cmon the 76ers current primary is never seen, its just there cause the nba probably asked them to have a logo with the city name in it.

Also I would say most of philly's teams logos are great. I would maybe say the eagles should use a full bodied eagle as their logo, other than that flyers, sixers and phillies all have it great.

Anyways Ill do baseball logos for now, also Im 26.

AL:

6n8ewtl7lzamf20eohyv4aav2.gif1347.gifwcq5l2h3sugh536gzg9pqya8e.gif

NL:

fh73oczerrqvptlk706emifth.gif706.gif6187.gifmb1r3sruahwcke10gaxlg8pxr.gif

au67znem99jyg6d7esach62e4.gif

i always hated this logo, it looks like a special needs pac-man to me.

When you mentioned that and I looked at it that way, this is what it reminded me of

dkr7vvf3.jpg

This is amazing. I will never look at that logo the same again.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Why did the Penguins go back to their old logo? As someone who has never followed NHL and doesn't have any emotional ties to the old logo, I think that the 90's logo was a hundred times better and bolder.

Two reasons - first, because Penguin merchandise sales dropped in comparison to the rest of the NHL shortly after the new design was unveiled, but more impactful was the fact that Mario Lemeiux himself disliked the design, and when he took over the team he opted to return to the old design.

nav-logo.png

That doesn't even match his mouth!

Because it's not supposed to.

I don't get it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

au67znem99jyg6d7esach62e4.gif

i always hated this logo, it looks like a special needs pac-man to me.

When I was younger, I always thought their logo looked like a vampire Pac-man with the eye being his tooth and blood dripping down the back corner of his mouth. ahh...the 80's.

For what it's worth, I consider that logo to be one of the all-time great NBA logos. I could do without the wordmark, but that logo itself should never have been changed.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Cmon the 76ers current primary is never seen, its just there cause the nba probably asked them to have a logo with the city name in it.

Also I would say most of philly's teams logos are great. I would maybe say the eagles should use a full bodied eagle as their logo, other than that flyers, sixers and phillies all have it great.

Anyways Ill do baseball logos for now, also Im 26.

AL:

6n8ewtl7lzamf20eohyv4aav2.gif1347.gifwcq5l2h3sugh536gzg9pqya8e.gif

NL:

fh73oczerrqvptlk706emifth.gif706.gif6187.gifmb1r3sruahwcke10gaxlg8pxr.gif

All are better except the Padres one. That was a terrible time when they kept desperately trying and trying to recolor it. The D-Backs would be much better without the green

sport-scarf_reds_zpsbb317600.png

Archived