US women soccer jerseys for the world cup

carlosgg6

Wow.Part of me likes how unique it is, but the other part of me hates how it looks like a short sleeved jacket worn over a tank top.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I was thinking the same type of thing, 'Drew...then again, that might have also been the Swoosh's intention.

Either way it goes, this looks more like something to be worn on a tennis court, but I will give The Swoosh credit for the unique style of this here. The faux-zipper thing may catch on.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

It'll be interesting to see what this new design actually looks like on the players.

In the original post I thought the change shirts were navy, but it looks like Nike decided to use black instead...smhUSwomanmain2.jpg

They could have just removed the material inside the "zipper" area. I bet more guys would watch then. <_<

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Looks like the dark navy Nike's been using but at times it can appear black

It's navy....it's the same navy used in the actual American flag.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Looks like the dark navy Nike's been using but at times it can appear black

It's navy....it's the same navy used in the actual American flag.

Much like how the navy on the US men's third jersey looks black.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

You all should honestly get your eyes checked. There's not a hint of navy blue in that top at all. NikeStore.com would disagree with you and lists the shirt as "Black/Sport Red/Football White. The men's red third kit with navy sash doesn't come across as black either.

This is about as black as black can get, folks. Clear distinction between the shirt color and the navy in the crest.

406904.RE14.JPG

An away kit of a similar shade isn't a first for the US, however, as the men's team donned a dark gray in the last World Cup qualifying.

USAinGuate.JPG

As for the men's third... I'm seeing nothing but a navy blue sash.

timmy-chandler-story-ap.jpg

As for the men's third... I'm seeing nothing but a navy blue sash.

I meant it in the sense that the early photoshop renderings made it look black.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Okay...this anthracite pimpin' has got to stop. Seriously.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

What's with all of the stars? Does this mean the US has won 5 World Cups? :rolleyes:

I get the feeling you're kidding, but only the stars above the crest represent World Cup wins, thus only two. And considering how much I loath soccer, I would give anything to be able to delete that bit of useless trivia from my brain... :wacko:

tigercatssignature-1.png

You all should honestly get your eyes checked. There's not a hint of navy blue in that top at all. NikeStore.com would disagree with you and lists the shirt as "Black/Sport Red/Football White. The men's red third kit with navy sash doesn't come across as black either.

This is about as black as black can get, folks. Clear distinction between the shirt color and the navy in the crest.

406904.RE14.JPG

He's right, US Soccer confirmed it when they "officially" unveiled the unis. Not really feeling any of these shirts.

The women have also gone to the same number style as the men. The difference being the number is on the right instead of the left. And in the promo pics it looks like the ladies are running around with ipods on.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived