Pensacola Blue Wahoos

Burmy

If it's anything like the last Pensacola based team contest (see Pensacola Ice Flyers logo vote) they'll go with the least popular choice in the public poll.

Exactly my point...and normally, its also the stupidest one--in this case, Mullets.

*facepalm x2*

I'd like to see a dude with a mullet wearing a cap that has a logo of a mullet with a mullet.

Meta-mullet.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted red bones, just because I imagined a cool dog logo. But the more I think about it, the Mullets would be hella cool

I voted mullets as well. I feel slightly wrong for it, but darn it, I want to see what they come up with!

FSU2.gif

I'd like to see a dude with a mullet wearing a cap that has a logo of a mullet with a mullet.

Meta-mullet.

YO DAWG I HEARD U LIKE MULLETS SO WE PUT A MULLET WITH A MULLET ON TOP OF YOUR MULLET SO U CAN WEAR A MULLET MULLET ON UR MULLET

When I do it for the FIRST time in the thread: funny.

When you copy it right after my post: idiotic.

Get your own damn material.

You know what's really idiotic and unfunny? This.

Get your head out of your ass. You and McCall are the only ones still hanging on to that, and you were one of the people that made it horrible.

Go away, no one wants you here.

Now back on topic.

Get your head out of your ass. You and McCall are the only ones still hanging on to that, and you were one of the people that made it horrible.

No, pretty sure you were failing enough on your own without anyone else's help.

Funny how you're telling me to get back on topic when you dragged the thread off-topic to begin with.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

No, pretty sure you were failing enough on your own without anyone else's help.

Funny how you're telling me to get back on topic when you dragged the thread off-topic to begin with.

And its funny how you don't realize that no one wants you here because you are an annoying ass. You wanna take more shots at me, PM me. I'd love to tear you a new one, but I'm not going to get a thread graveyarded to do so.

Besides, if you wouldn't have copied someone who you think isn't funny, it wouldn't have gotten off topic, ass.

Whatever, dude. I wasn't "copying" anyone. I saw your post, it reminded me of a meme, I referenced that meme. There was absolutely no need to get pissy about that.

I just think it's hilarious that you feel free to call people every name in the book but as soon as anyone criticizes you, you whine about how everyone's "taking shots at you." You can't have your cake and eat it too.

And no, I'm not taking it to PM. If you're going to call me an annoying ass who nobody wants here in public, I will respond to that in public. With that said, I will drop it this time for the sake of the thread.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Shut the :censored: up, both of you.

Lights out, especially.

I like this post it could be the post of this thread.

All of those nicknames are absolutely sh!*house, i can't stand how clubs use an adjective in their nicknames.

Salty Dogs, Sticky Nuts, etc.

Could of had something that the locals enjoyed and wanted.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

• 2 weeks later...

And they are the Blue Wahoos:

http://www.pnj.com/livestream/article/20110523/NEWS01/110523004/Blue-Wahoos-Pensacola-s-new-pro-baseball-team-named

Fun name, but their parent club is the Cincinnati Reds. Two problems with that:

1. Isn't blue as different from red as it gets?

2. Kinda unwise naming your team after your Ohio rivals' mascot...

BlueWahoo.png?t=1306172083

bYhYmxh.png

http://www.pnj.com/livestream/article/20110523/NEWS01/110523004/Blue-Wahoos-Pensacola-s-new-pro-baseball-team-named

My guess is it is named after the fish called the Wahoo, which is blue in color and since Pensacola is near the ocean......

My guess is it is named after the fish called the Wahoo, which is blue in color and since Pensacola is near the ocean......

This guy doesn't let anything get by him.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Archived