Trading Cards

blase

Fleer91.png

Beautiful job.

Loving that template.

That's probably one of my favorite sets that I have personally collected.

If you're taking requests, I'd love a J.J. Hickson one.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a huge Crosby or Pens fan, but that's my all-time favorite hockey card set--such a nice design.

Any chance I could make a larger request and get Lidstrom, Zetterberg, Datsyuk, and Osgood? (At least Lidstrom if you don't have the time for the others.)

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

That's awesome. Can I have a Rick Nash?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Not a huge Crosby or Pens fan, but that's my all-time favorite hockey card set--such a nice design.

Any chance I could make a larger request and get Lidstrom, Zetterberg, Datsyuk, and Osgood? (At least Lidstrom if you don't have the time for the others.)

Yep, I'll get them all done. Here's Lidstrom

nhl01.png

Wow, these are fantastic. Great work, man.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

This card design is modeled after the 2009 Topps NBA card, if anyone can give me a Topps SVG logo that'd be great. I had some trouble centering the picture, but this was just a test to see if it looked good.

334q9aa.jpg

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

That's awesome. Can I have a Rick Nash?

nhl01.png

Thanks!

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

This card design is modeled after the 2009 Topps NBA card, if anyone can give me a Topps SVG logo that'd be great. I had some trouble centering the picture, but this was just a test to see if it looked good.

334q9aa.jpg

Not gonna lie that card is really sweet man. I was trying to find the topps logo on my computer because I believe I had it on here, guess not.

nhasal01.pngnhl01.pngnhwsdl01y.png

Thanks for the comments cameroncrazie07, and thank you blase for the Topps logo. I guess if people like my card design I could do requests, only problem is Inkscape exports the PNG file weird when you add drop shadow so I wouldn't be able to add that.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Archived