Trading Cards

blase

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's pretty awesome, not too sure about the effect though.

Here's Carmelo Anthony, it seems for every card I do its always the main picture that looks low quality, not sure what I'm doing wrong.

2433l2x.jpg

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

I know this sounds stupid, but how exactly do I use the Topps logo? I can't figure out how to make openings in the O and P's have no fill, because they are white and when I put it on the picture it looks weird.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Funny enough, I was working on a 90-91 Hoops set at the beginning of the year. It was so much more difficult than I thought it would be as I only got about 1/10 of the league done. Here's a sample:

losangelescgriffinblake.pngallstar2011eastrosederr.pngmiamijameslebron.png

Very nice...though I'd make the logos fit inside the bottom right circle to make it flow a lil better.

Guys, this thread is becoming more and more fun. So many cool designs (not to mention talent).

If I could make another request: Tim Thomas, Alex Ovechkin, and Marc-Andre Fleury

Also: Could you remake Osgood and Miller so their cards read "Goaltender" as per the '91 set?

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

I was wondering if you could make a few SF Giants cards for me but using this 1991 upper deck card templete:

1991upperdeck.jpg

I would like Buster Posey, Brian Wilson, Tim Lincecum, and Matt Cain

Thank you and I hope you can fill my request!

Edit: I would like this Pic of Brian Wilson for his Card! Thank you again:

brian-wilson-giants.jpg

raiders-2.png

@ bigcoyotes, I gave your request a try, I'm not too good at this so don't feel bad to tell me you don't like it. I made Lincecum because I happened to have a good picture to use of him. I don't have an Upper Deck SVG logo so if I get one I'll gladly slap it on for you.

20stwzp.jpg

Omg, that gray line, I made it gray so I could see it because I wasn't done with the card. ugh, when I get the UD logo I'll change that, My bad!!!

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

These are awesome, but I have one critique. On the 91 Hoops cards a lot of time there would be a ball breaking the borders, you can see it in the Jordan card you posted. If you wanted to be as close to realistic as possible, I would suggest doing that to a few cards, like the Josh Smith one you did, or the Al Jefferson one. But other than that one thing, great work!!

tumblr_liile3w9oT1qdgbiwo1_400.png

@ bigcoyotes, I gave your request a try, I'm not too good at this so don't feel bad to tell me you don't like it. I made Lincecum because I happened to have a good picture to use of him. I don't have an Upper Deck SVG logo so if I get one I'll gladly slap it on for you.

20stwzp.jpg

Omg, that gray line, I made it gray so I could see it because I wasn't done with the card. ugh, when I get the UD logo I'll change that, My bad!!!

I like it alot! The only thing is the logo shouldnt be at an angle, it should be straight up and down but other than that I love it!

raiders-2.png

20stwzp.jpg

I like it alot! The only thing is the logo shouldnt be at an angle, it should be straight up and down but other than that I love it!

Yeah, sorry about that, I messed up on a few things. I'll have it all fixed by tomorrow as it's getting late here and I gotta go to sleep. (And tomorrows Friday...friday..friday..gotta get down on fri-)

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Funny enough, I was working on a 90-91 Hoops set at the beginning of the year. It was so much more difficult than I thought it would be as I only got about 1/10 of the league done. Here's a sample:

losangelescgriffinblake.pngallstar2011eastrosederr.pngmiamijameslebron.png

Very nice...though I'd make the logos fit inside the bottom right circle to make it flow a lil better.

Thanks! ... I thought about making the logos fit in the bottom circle but Hoops varied in their design that year. Some logos fit perfectly (circular logos like the Pistons or Rockets) while some went way over the edge of the circle (Magic and Spurs for instance). And for some reason the Heat logo was just gigantic in comparison to others that year; Not sure why.

Yeah, sorry about that, I messed up on a few things. I'll have it all fixed by tomorrow as it's getting late here and I gotta go to sleep. (And tomorrows Friday...friday..friday..gotta get down on fri-)

You are offically my favortie member here. If anyone can sneak Rebecca Black into a conversation is an awesome member

raiders-2.png

Archived