Trading Cards

blase

nbahoopscardsteam01.png

These team cards in this set look amazing. Great work.

Another plus is that you already have the team logos in the Hoops style that they used for a few years in the 90's. Should be a big help in making templates for 92-95.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

could you make one of the Gordan Hayward as a Butler Bulldog. and VCU"s Brad Burgess? sig size please. thanks if made.

I'll let you resize these for a sig. I'm guessing they will too small though. Did you mean sig or avatar?

kelloggcollege01.pngnbahoopscardszxzx01.png

Hey Blase... any chance I could please get some hockey and football, if you have the time. If not, it's cool.

Hockey, sharks- Couture, Marleau, Thornton, Pavelski

Football, 49ers Gore and Willis.

Your work here is great.

toppsnfl49ers01.pngtoppsnfl49xcers01.png

could you make one of the Gordan Hayward as a Butler Bulldog. and VCU"s Brad Burgess? sig size please. thanks if made.

I'll let you resize these for a sig. I'm guessing they will too small though. Did you mean sig or avatar?

ehh.. make them avatar size. so thell fit in my sig.ill Put Gordan as my Avatar. and Bradford in my sig. but other wise. your a great artist at these cards.

wrb141.jpgnbahoopscardszxzx01.png

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Im Abby.. nice to meet you

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

I love this! can we get a LeBron and a Wade?

Yep, it's pretty easy to take requests now that the templates are set up. Can do most sizes, the ones I'm posting are actually reduced from the originals. Can do little ones for avatars too (see mine).

nbahoopscards01.pngcards0101.png

My only critique would be, you probably cropped Dwayne's picture to exclude the knee braces and still gotten a great looking card.

Beyond that, loving this concept.

Maximum height for avatar is 155 pixels and for sig it's 140.

Here's what you end up with

thanks. appreciate it. (there my two of my fav basketball players. well Gordon is. alest)

wrb141.jpgnbahoopscardszxzx01.png

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Im Abby.. nice to meet you

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

These look awesome. Just one question, should the headline on this card read "Big Baby" and not Big Bagy?

401k.png

No actually he prefers "Big Bagy" because he likes big bags, better for storing various items.

cool.gif

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Weird, i tried something like this a while back too.

peytonhillisclean.png

based off this

86%20T%20RICE%20RC.jpg

Great, except their font is serifed, and yours isn't.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Hi all, I need some help. I'm trying to make these things called super flyers that come in kids cereal boxes but I can't find the right font. It's real familiar but I don't sem to have it. Here's what I've done:

superflyer01.png

and here's one of the originals:

superflyer101.png

Archived