Blue Jays Retro-esq Concept

Jared222

That old Blue Jays logo is my favorite in all of baseball. You did a great job of modernizing it. That secondary logo though, is just beautiful. Really I think it's the best Jay's concept I've ever seen. I wish I could buy that alt. cap, it looks amazing. Great job my friend.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like the unis but on the greys the white numbers seem a tad out of place

The road unis were the ones I liked the least and had the hardest time deciding on. I was attempting to match the white Toronto on the front as doing the Toronto in blue didnt work well in my opinion when I did it

I'm liking those unis! But I think there might be too much red on the 2nd white jersey.

There might be , but my thinking was it would be used more as a strictly home alternate and really pushing the Canadas team aspect. The numbers maybe need to be blue instead

I'm liking those unis! But I think there might be too much red on the 2nd white jersey.

There might be , but my thinking was it would be used more as a strictly home alternate and really pushing the Canadas team aspect. The numbers maybe need to be blue instead

That's what I was thinking. Maybe you should post that so we can compare.

25yzwqg.png

i would go buy the hat with the red bill in a heart beat...no joke

great job on the logos love what you did with a classic look

lol. I would too. but btw

what"s everyone obsession with the old Devil rays uni"s they were mf UGLY as hell. but I always liked the ray secondary logo, but hey.

wrb141.jpgnbahoopscardszxzx01.png

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Im Abby.. nice to meet you

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

what"s everyone obsession with the old Devil rays uni"s they were mf UGLY as hell. but I always liked the ray secondary logo, but hey.

Because, though they were ugly for baseball, they were better than the bland look they have now. Albeit I do like the current Rays logo.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Because, though they were ugly for baseball, they were better than the bland look they have now. Albeit I do like the current Rays logo.

yes generic maybe. but the color scheme is ten times better then the green bleck they had. seriously one of the most ugly things ive seen (dont get me started on there origional uniforms) but through generic. the current set is ten times better the the green pukes

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

yes generic maybe. but the color scheme is ten times better then the green bleck they had. seriously one of the most ugly things ive seen (dont get me started on there origional uniforms) but through generic. the current set is ten times better the the green pukes

I agree they are generic now and I also agree the Dev Rays unis were horrible as well. Dont worry The Rays are on my radar as a team to re-brand but not retro in the least. I didnt mean for this to turn into a series at all but once you get going you just want to keep doing more. So after I finish up with Seattle I may take a run at the Rays

I agree they are generic now and I also agree the Dev Rays unis were horrible as well. Dont worry The Rays are on my radar as a team to re-brand but not retro in the least. I didnt mean for this to turn into a series at all but once you get going you just want to keep doing more. So after I finish up with Seattle I may take a run at the Rays

sounds good. im excited to see what you do with my third fav team the Rays (behind 1. Os and 2. Nats)

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

I hate the YANKEESS

• 1 month later...

You need to send this to them.

Seriously. They should use this... And WHEN they do, you should lawyer up.

Much thanks sir , it had been awhile since I did this or anyone talked replied so it was nice to go back to it.

I would but I am 99% sure they dont work that way at all and i wouldnt even know how to go about getting to anyone remotely involved with that sort of stuff. I am sure the Jays dont take public submissions. But I am flattered you like it that much.

Timely topic.

Bob McKown, FAN 590, Prime Time Sports just said on his show today that he was in the Rogers box (the owners of the Jays) for the Blue Jays home opener last Friday.

He said there was a lot of wink-wink, nudge-nudge between the mucky-mucks that the Jays are going to get a new identity in 2012, and that this might include a new take on the old, original logo.

Speaking of Bob Mckown , I heard him yesterday saying that there are the beginning of rumours that the Jays want to move there AAA team to Montreal. So I am considering maybe possibly doing a Montreal AAA team concept when I have the time . Any ideas for names ? I dont think I can go with Expos nor do i want to , but some sort of classic Montreal Vibe name would be good.

Archived