Possibly the worst jersey ranking ever.

nash61

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/540650-fashion-forward-the-top-15-alternate-jerseys-in-the-nhl/page/1

This guy girl has to be blind.

A few quotes:

Not ranked- Vancouver

107041181_display_image.jpg?1292039415

Let's take some time to mourn some of the unfortunate third jerseys, like the one seen on Vancouver net-minder to the left

#6- Nashville

107489410_display_image.jpg?1292047503

The Nashville Predators went in a different direction than most with their alternate jersey; most teams seem to simplify things, while the Preds opted to make their traditionally simple sweaters a bit more complex... All in all, an absolute upgrade that I would enjoy seeing turn into their standard home jersey.

(It is their standard home jersey, buddy.)

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

It's Bleacher Report.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Hilarious; Pittsburgh is #12.

Pittsburgh's colors are supposed to be black and yellow...I don't see where the light blue comes into play and because of that, I feel obligated to put other jerseys higher on the list.

1970-71.jpg

Noob.

*Images of favorite sports teams/players*

Hilarious; Pittsburgh is #12.

Pittsburgh's colors are supposed to be black and yellow...I don't see where the light blue comes into play and because of that, I feel obligated to put other jerseys higher on the list.

1970-71.jpg

Noob.

dont let facts get in the way of a good Bleacher Report article.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

107363769_display_image.jpg?1292042538

new Pittsburgh "baby blues.

Bit late to the party, hu?

The new logo is a nicely done throwback with the elegant font and the slant a very nice detail. I have to say that the Wild alternate sweater, although not too different from their original jerseys, deserve recognition in the top 10.

How is the minnesota script a throwback, an how does the jersey look like the original jerseys?

I love the triangle background that is the expected or stereotyped shape of a hurricane,

Hurricanes are triangular?

When you have a nickname like "Sens" that you can rock, why not use that to your advantage?

The bold logo paired with the simple blackout and the great accents on the arms with the red and white is brilliantly executed.

The traditional logo still appears on the shoulder

Because it's stupid. And that's not the Senators traditional logo.

My favorite third jersey in the league goes to Tampa Bay for this original—yet still finding a way to feel like a throwback with the Bolts font—sweater.

Yeah,because Edge piping is throwback, right?

07Giants.pngnyy.png

If it wasn't dated december 2010 I'd swear this was an April fools joke. She puts arguably the worst alternate jerseys of RBK era in the number one and two spots and her description of the "SNES" abomination is absolutely laughable.

Absolutely stunning jersey right there; I have to admit they made my jaw drop a little when I first saw them.

They made my jaw drop too... in disgust.

If it wasn't dated december 2010 I'd swear this was an April fools joke. She puts arguably the worst alternate jerseys of RBK era in the number one and two spots and her description of the "SNES" abomination is absolutely laughable.

Absolutely stunning jersey right there; I have to admit they made my jaw drop a little when I first saw them.

They made my jaw drop too... in disgust.

People actually read Bleacher Report? All their stuff that I've seen seems to be as bad as this article was.

I actually found this when looking on Google for a Tampa Bay Lightning storm jersey... saw that they had the Bolts third at #1, so I had to check it out.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

The double horizontal stripes are a nice change from the standard diagonal seams, but the logo is really why the jersey doesn't work for me. Yes, the font is fine, but what is the point of the white lines on the top and bottom of "Buffalo"?

Either I missed something here, or it doesn't have much purpose, except to maybe add a little more white accents. Maybe try throwing some white on the arms, not random stripes on the logo, and this could jump a seat or two in the right direction.

107229713_display_image.jpg?1292042171

They're the motion lines from the primary logo you dumb beast.

bufg.png

The double horizontal stripes are a nice change from the standard diagonal seams, but the logo is really why the jersey doesn't work for me. Yes, the font is fine, but what is the point of the white lines on the top and bottom of "Buffalo"?

Either I missed something here, or it doesn't have much purpose, except to maybe add a little more white accents. Maybe try throwing some white on the arms, not random stripes on the logo, and this could jump a seat or two in the right direction.

The motion lines on the script look dumb but at least they go in a specific direction (as opposed to two).

The motion lines on the script look dumb but at least they go in a specific direction (as opposed to two).

Anything Sabres related should actually be rated lower than she has it. Everything about their identity sucks.

Archived