Possible Change for Arizona State?

ShlyKBMT

Excuse me for being concerned when people heap :censored: on me non-stop on here. It's difficult to discern the stuff that isn't directed at me from the stuff that is since there's so much more of the latter than the former.

I always find it amazing that 99% of people can come on here and "get along" with people and have discussions and arguments and disagreements without there being any "melt downs" or personal attacks or any other nonsense. I really feel for the 1% who simply cannot interact with people on a GODDAM ON-LINE FORUM. I mean - I understand social disorders and how people can have problems in real life. I see that every day, and understand the seriousness of it. But on-line? Really - if you can't interact with people on-line without starting trouble and taking things personally, then I'm really not sure what can be done.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I saw a bit of the Arizona St. vs A&M softball game on espn tonight and i saw that ESPN is already using the pitchfork for all of ASU graphics and that the pitchfork had already been incorporated into the banners on the outfield wall.

I saw a bit of the Arizona St. vs A&M softball game on espn tonight and i saw that ESPN is already using the pitchfork for all of ASU graphics and that the pitchfork had already been incorporated into the banners on the outfield wall.

Nike means business...

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Archived