My Toronto BLUE Jays Concept

Littlem27

• 2 weeks later...

OK so I've updated my design with some piping, a slightly darker color pallet, and a NOB and Number

updated_jays_jersey_concept_by_littlem27-d3dvj9f.jpg

any better?

Well, it's a start. The hat looks alright, but on the side view I would add a partial visual of the Jays logo and add a MLB logo to the back of the cap. As for the numbers, I personally love them. But, I'm questioning the position of the numbers on the front of the jersey. I'm thinking they could benefit from being lifted a little. Also, as a personal touch an addition of their maple leaf logo on the left sleeve could make this look perfect. Maybe even add some pinstripes to the pants for good measure.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

You guys claim this concept is "Rushed," "Bush league," "High School," etc yet it doesn't look much different from what most MLB teams are currently wearing. I mean really how much room for creativity is there for a baseball jersey? I wouldn't bat an eye if the Blue Jays wore this on the field. Getting to the concept itself I like what he's done, he's taken the current logos and colours and given Blue a greater role. For a first concept this is not bad at all.

You guys claim this concept is "Rushed," "Bush league," "High School," etc yet it doesn't look much different from what most MLB teams are currently wearing. I mean really how much room for creativity is there for a baseball jersey? I wouldn't bat an eye if the Blue Jays wore this on the field. Getting to the concept itself I like what he's done, he's taken the current logos and colours and given Blue a greater role. For a first concept this is not bad at all.

Thanks morgo and thanks to all for your comments, they have really helped me with this. Still have some tweaks to make but it's almost done

Stiil looks rushed and very distasteful. you should work more on this. develop it more. and make it better.

The irony of you saying this is staggering, to say the least.

@Littlem27 - this is an improvement for sure. I'm not sold on the graphite-and-navy pinwheel cap, and the "7" on the back is pixellated, but overall it looks solid. Maybe you should try seeing how graphite pants would look with the jersey.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Archived