St. Anne's University Valiant Knights

ChuckDownfield

I am applying for the NCFA here on the boards, and I am looking to get some feedback on my teams identity. The team is called the St. Anne's University Valiant Knights. The primary is a silver knight's helmet with a blue poof or whatever it's called. The secondary and script logos are shown in three different color combos, all of which are used on the uniforms. The secondary is a sword piercing through the letters SAU. The script logo is similar to the secondary, and is a sword laying on top of the words St. Anne's.

The uniforms are based off of Big Mike's concept for his simulated football team the Alabama Gladiators. The script logo is used under the collar on the front, and the secondary is put above the NOB. I used the LA King's numbers, as they just seemed to fit. The home and the road are only to be worn as shown, but the alternate can be worn with blue pants.

Home:

2wn70vq.png

Away:

2lt0b3s.png

Alternate:

1zqu2yo.png

I'm pretty happy with the result, but it still needs some work. Let me know your thought on where I could improve. Thanks for looking!

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

Shouldn't there be an apostrophe in the wordmark? Also I feel like I've seen the helmet logo somewhere before. And the "poof" is called a plume. :)

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Not to be rude, but instead of bumping maybe you address the critiques you've already received.

I plan on it, I was just hoping to get a bit more than just putting an apostrophe on the script and moving the sword behind the letters in the secondary.

30vja50.png

I agree with everyone else in fixing the sword and adding an apostrophe, but I would also make the numbers on the back a bit bigger (they should be bigger than the ones on the front) and add some more detail to the helmet logo, especially around the eye. It's kind of hard to tell that it is a knight (although you can tell). Last, I'd add some more blue to the helmet stripe and white and black jersey shoulder striping.

25yzwqg.png

*UPDATES*

Here's the new primary, I added some highlights, and added blue to the eyes and the "mouth." I think the blue might be too much, let me know what you think.

2n1w6fk.jpg

The new secondary with the sword placed on top of the letters instead of cutting through the letters.

2i6ml9g.png

And now, the new script is the same as the old one, but with an apostrophe added.

2d8ql53.png

C&C?

30vja50.png

I think ya need to start over from scratch.

Oh, and the obsessive bumping is annoying.

I'm sorry that you're annoyed when I bump my concept to the first page since no one is commenting on it. I'm really sorry that it bugs you. Oh, and thanks for your "helpful" input. <_<

30vja50.png

Was the "ya need to start over" part not clear? There really isn't anything that works. The blue is too bright, the primary logo looks nothing like a knight, and the sword covers the script and looks really bad.

No amount of tweaking will help this, so it needs a complete redo. Maybe the lack of comments shows that nobody thinks tweaking or any amount of C/C will help

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

The name of the fictional school is good, but save for that...I think you're probably going to find it difficult for anyone to really give you constructive feedback on this one, because it's a bit beneath the standard in these parts.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Archived