What if? NFL mash-up series

gladsadmad

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a bad concept, but have you considered playing around with the angle of the football in the primary logo? It looks a little too downward for a football logo. For basketball it makes sense to look downward because it is falling through the hoop in the logo. For football I think it should be a little more horizontal.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Not a bad concept, but have you considered playing around with the angle of the football in the primary logo? It looks a little too downward for a football logo. For basketball it makes sense to look downward because it is falling through the hoop in the logo. For football I think it should be a little more horizontal.

I agree. Also, I would get rid of the wordmark on the helmet.

The unis are pretty BA though!

You should try using the Bulls' horns on the helmet... I think it'd be different enough than the Vikings to work.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

You should try using the Bulls' horns on the helmet... I think it'd be different enough than the Vikings to work.

I think it would work better if he did that with the Bucks...I've always wanted to see antlers on the side of a helmet!

bYhYmxh.png

I think it would work better if he did that with the Bucks...I've always wanted to see antlers on the side of a helmet!

You're right, that would be badass.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Archived