What if? NFL mash-up series

gladsadmad

Are you only taking NBA teams? If not, you should really make one where the St. Louis Cardinals become a football team...

err...

Ok, kidding aside, I'd love to see the Lakers- yellow as the primary color, not purple. Otherwise they're just a Vikings clone.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should try using the Bulls' horns on the helmet... I think it'd be different enough than the Vikings to work.

I think it would work better if he did that with the Bucks...I've always wanted to see antlers on the side of a helmet!

You're right, that would be badass.

Someone did that a little while ago, it looked great! I can't remember what thread it was in though.

Are you only taking NBA teams? If not, you should really make one where the St. Louis Cardinals become a football team...

err...

Ok, kidding aside, I'd love to see the Lakers- yellow as the primary color, not purple. Otherwise they're just a Vikings clone.

I could do other sports...it doesn't matter..I'll see what I can do with the Lakers

do the Knicks next.

but a question. teams like Portland. or Memphis who dont have Football teams. who are you gonna match the Trail Blazers and Griz for example with?

I suppose I could match Memphis with the Tennesee Titans. I'm not sure about Portland...I dunno..the Oregon (Ducks) Trailblazers?

do the Knicks next.

but a question. teams like Portland. or Memphis who dont have Football teams. who are you gonna match the Trail Blazers and Griz for example with?

simple, seatlle for portland and tennesee for memphis. the seahawks logo actually looks kinda like the stripes on the blazer's unis.

maehl.png

I think it would work better if he did that with the Bucks...I've always wanted to see antlers on the side of a helmet!

What if in 1919, the Packers chose the name Bucks instead?

14ufb6o.png

2dr9d05.jpg

BADASS. SO AWESOME SO MUCH AWESOME. High five

wrb141.jpgnbahoopscardszxzx01.png

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Im Abby.. nice to meet you

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

Bears: Incredible! I'm with AnythingChicago that those might just be better than the blue and orange.

Packers: I like the antlers on the helmet a lot. I would change the antler outline to red and the facemask to green, though. Something about the red facemask just doesn't look right.

Archived