What if? NFL mash-up series

gladsadmad

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love this series so far. I think the Bucks may look better in a white helmet though, or just change the antlers to white.

%7Boption%7D

looks better with the red antlers, the white ones just looks incomplete.

I disagree I think if he adds a red outline to the white antlers it would look even better

3535rx3.jpg

Wow. All three of these are amazing, though I think the Bulls are the best one overall so far. I agree that the antlers on the Bucks helmet look better in red, or should at least have a red outline.

If you're taking suggestions, I would love to see a Arizona Cardinals/Diamondbacks one, or a Cowboys/Mavericks one.

Or perhaps invert the concept, and see how the Texans would look if they replaced the Rockets in the NBA, or the Eagles replaced the 76ers.

8VvwoNps.png

Ok these are my thoughts for this great idea.

Hawk/Falcons, Celtics/Patriots, Bobcats/Panthers, Bulls/Bears, Cavaliers/Browns, Mavericks/Cowboys, Nuggets/Broncos, Pistons/Lions, Warriors/49ers, Rockets/Texans, Pacers/Colts, Clippers/Chargers, Lakers/Rams, Grizzlies/Titans, Heat/Dolphins, Bucks/Packers, Timberwolves/Vikings, Nets/Jets, Hornets/Saints, Knicks/Giants, Thunder/Chiefs, Magic/Buccaneers, 76ers/Eagles, Suns/Cardinals, Trail Blazers/Seahawks, Kings/Raiders, Spurs/Jaguars (left-overs), Raptors/Bills, Jazz/Bengals (left-overs), Wizards/Redskins, Bullets/Ravens, and Pipers/Steelers

I tried to pair all of the teams in the NBA with the closest NFL team. The Jazz and the Spurs were left over along with the Bengals and Jaguars so I put them together. The Steelers and Ravens were left without teams so I thought the Bullets and Pipers could be brought back. But as always not my concept just my thoughts. Love the concept your doing a great job :grin:

166gd1j.jpg

Hawk/Falcons, Celtics/Patriots, Bobcats/Panthers, Bulls/Bears, Cavaliers/Browns, Mavericks/Cowboys, Nuggets/Broncos, Pistons/Lions, Warriors/49ers, Rockets/Texans, Pacers/Colts, Clippers/Chargers, Lakers/Rams, Grizzlies/Titans, Heat/Dolphins, Bucks/Packers, Timberwolves/Vikings, Nets/Jets, Hornets/Saints, Knicks/Giants, Thunder/Chiefs, Magic/Buccaneers, 76ers/Eagles, Suns/Cardinals, Trail Blazers/Seahawks, Kings/Raiders, Spurs/Jaguars (left-overs), Raptors/Bills, Jazz/Bengals (left-overs), Wizards/Redskins, Bullets/Ravens, and Pipers/Steelers

I tried to pair all of the teams in the NBA with the closest NFL team. The Jazz and the Spurs were left over along with the Bengals and Jaguars so I put them together. The Steelers and Ravens were left without teams so I thought the Bullets and Pipers could be brought back. But as always not my concept just my thoughts. Love the concept your doing a great job :grin:

Yep you got it right

3535rx3.jpg

Again, wouldn't Warriors/Raiders make more sense, considering they're both Oakland-based? Then pair off the Kings/49ers, since at least they're still reasonably close?

8VvwoNps.png

Again, wouldn't Warriors/Raiders make more sense, considering they're both Oakland-based? Then pair off the Kings/49ers, since at least they're still reasonably close?

The only reason I put the Warriors with the 49ers is because the Warriors actually use the Golden Gate Bridge in their logo and the Bridge is San Fransisco's main landmark just made more sense to me but could go either way

166gd1j.jpg

Archived