gladsadmad

What if? NFL mash-up series

He could do Sonics/Seahawks.

I was juuusssttt about to post that. That is a good idea.

What if in 1988, the Cardinals copied the name Suns from Phoenix?

Reminds me of the Frankfurt Galaxy.

How are you gonna match the NBA teams with the Seahawks, Bucs, Ravens, Chargers, Bengals, Steelers, Bills, Rams, Chiefs and Jags?

Sonics or Thunder for Seahwaks

Kings for Chargers OR Chiefs

Raptors or the old Braves for Bills

St. Louis Bombers ;)

Use old OR expansion teams for the oddballs like the Florida towns and Pittsbugh?

Seahawks/Canucks Bucs/Lightning Ravens/Capitals Chargers/Sharks Bengals/Blue Jackets Steelers/Penguins Bills/Sabres Rams/Blues Cheifs/Avalanche Jags/Panthers

I did everything compared to the NHL, but theres still plenty more choices.

Now I realize that I'm following a familiar trend in which I replace the NBA logo's basketball w/ a football, but as you likely already know...90% of the NBA 's logos have a basketball...so it's very difficult to keep the brand identifiability without the ball swap

What if in 1984, the Colts copied the name Pacers from the NBA team?

2rmuumf.png

2gt2fsy.png

The concept taken by itself is beautiful. If the Colts really decided to re-brand to this, and make this their uniforms, they'd look amazing. You did an awesome job here.

It seems like you may have addressed this in the description above the concept, but the one critique that I have is that I was expecting you to keep the Colts template, which (to me) seemed to be the hook of this series (you know, NBA team colors and logos on NFL templates). If that's actually not the case, then you can ignore this whole paragraph because all of your concepts, including this one, have been spot on.

Great work, more folks should see this besides us uniform fans!

The Pacers one looks awesome! The jersey is really sharp. My only complaint is that the jersey and pants stripes don't match up. Fix that and the Pacers are perfect.

you did a heck of a job pasting that logo on the helmet. Looks very realistic for a jersey change

Wow that just might be my new favorite

My only complaint is that the jersey and pants stripes don't match up.

I made those adjustments the best I could.

The update looks great, man. Those are some sick unis!

These look awesome! Can't wait until the 49ers/Warriors. Nice work and keep it going.

This must have taken a lot of time. It's a really good concept.

(Get the hint, noobs?)

Now I realize that I'm following a familiar trend in which I replace the NBA logo's basketball w/ a football, but as you likely already know...90% of the NBA 's logos have a basketball...so it's very difficult to keep the brand identifiability without the ball swap

What if in 1984, the Colts copied the name Pacers from the NBA team?

2rmuumf.png

2gt2fsy.png

this also reminds of a what if where the New York Titans didn't become the New York Jets but instead moved to Indianapolis and became the Pacers.

this series is inspiring me to try out photoshop re-colour stuff as you have done here. what a fantastic series!

These last 2 have been simply outstanding, sir. Anxiously anticipating the future works...

These last 2 have been simply outstanding, sir. Anxiously anticipating the future works...

Thanks, I appreciate the compliment. I'll get another started when I get back in town (May 16th).