Bizarro World Uniform Series (NFL Rivals)

gladsadmad

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we call the OP out because this is essentially a recolor and those are frowned upon? :P

It's an interesting juxtaposition. While I don't particularly care for either uniform design, I think by changing the colors around, it gives one a different perspective on both the color scheme and the uniform design. As stated earlier, the Dolphins have a good scheme. It holds up and looks natural even on another design. Same with the Patriots' scheme too, for the most part.

Or is the lesson that the pats have a solid design? No matter what color combo you use it looks good.

Oddly, this graphic ran through my head.

Challenge_accepted_RE_Red_pancake-s400x300-128675-580.jpg

So...

puce, aqua and khaki.

Or is the lesson that the pats have a solid design? No matter what color combo you use it looks good.

No, the lesson is that the Pats have a generic design that could work for just about any team in the league.

no the dolphins do and there design only works, in theory, with their colors. The patriots have a solid "design" that you can add any color combo and it works. The Dolphins look horrible in Patriot colors, but the Patriots look good to great (according to me) in both the Dolphins colors and their own colors.

Archived