NBA Redesign"s by Abby

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl

Milwaukee Bucks

I thought I would go retro with this.. so i made it seem more retro (with scripts and all). i thought about changing the numbers. but I wanted feedback on this first. and the logo is supposed to represent like buck"s horns breaking out of a basketball.. through its paint.. so dont expect flashy

i also thought about changing the alt.. but i could not figure out what to do with it.. so I just left it as it is

Uniforms

2d1k0gn.png

Logo

14y27sy.png

Teams Done -

Milwaukee Bucks - April 6th 2011

Houston Rockets - April 8th 2011

wrb141.jpgnbahoopscardszxzx01.png

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Im Abby.. nice to meet you

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, but this looks really sloppy and rushed. Your logo is stretched and pixellated, as are the large scripts. Furthermore, red jerseys with white shorts at home isn't exactly the most appealing look.

I can understand trying to use unique aspects - that's all I ever do with my concepts. But they have to serve a purpose, and it doesn't seem like those white shorts serve a purpose.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Sorry, but this looks really sloppy and rushed. Your logo is stretched and pixellated, as are the large scripts. Furthermore, red jerseys with white shorts at home isn't exactly the most appealing look.

I worked on if for a few days.. I strechted the logo so you could see it better.. ehh on the scrpits and the red jerseys with white pants.. ill fix that I guess in a update.. any ideas on changes.. or possibly a new alternate?

and I thought the logo was origional and creative.?

edit: changed home pants to red

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

So is the primary jersey the home jersey? I'm not sure if I like the idea of a red home jersey, especially if the road jersey is green.

Also, I don't think it's a good idea to have the green letters on the red jersey. It's hard to read.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

So is the primary jersey the home jersey? I'm not sure if I like the idea of a red home jersey, especially if the road jersey is green.

Also, I don't think it's a good idea to have the green letters on the red jersey. It's hard to read.

the first jersey is the home jersey. (the red Bucks one). and the letters are white. not green. (white on all three jerseys)

edit: OH WAIT you meant the player names.. my bad

edit2: fixed green letters on home jersey

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

I hate the YANKEESS

The wordmark is miles ahead of the bevelled crap they have now, but I'd like to see a white home, and I think the green should be primary road.

Otherwise, pretty solid for a first concept.

The alternate says atl. Just slow down and triple check every detail until you're completely satisfied with what you put out there.

atl is SHORT for alternate.. geezus. but I think ive done a decent job with this concept.

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

I hate the YANKEESS

The alternate says atl. Just slow down and triple check every detail until you're completely satisfied with what you put out there.

atl is SHORT for alternate.. geezus. but I think ive done a decent job with this concept.

Wouldn't it be ALT? You did do a decent job, but if you want to make it better you should take more time.

Wouldn't it be ALT? You did do a decent job, but if you want to make it better you should take more time.

ehh im not the best at those small details.. and nice advice.. next concept I will take more time..

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

I hate the YANKEESS

Archived