Big East College Baseball Concepts

AnythingChicago

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think a red hat with the sleeve logo would look pretty cool. I feel like I've seen a minor league hat similar to that I really liked. Just a thought. The rest of the uniform looks pretty solid, I have mixed feelings about the scratch marks on the pants but they pass for me.

I think a red hat with the sleeve logo would look pretty cool. I feel like I've seen a minor league hat similar to that I really liked. Just a thought. The rest of the uniform looks pretty solid, I have mixed feelings about the scratch marks on the pants but they pass for me.

I like that idea! I wanted to do a red hat, but thought it would be overkill so I stuck with black. But what I envisioned was the claw C logo again, but the idea of using an alternative logo opens up that option. So here it is...

cincinnatibaseball.png

And, Habs24, I fixed that for you. ;)

I'm thinking Syracuse up next, but I need to know their number font or something close to it. Any help is appreciated...

25yzwqg.png

I really like these except for two things.

1. The MLB logo is showing, doesn't really degrade the concept just an observation

2. The name and the number font should be a little bit thicker because the names and numbers would be extremely difficult to read from the stands.

I really like these except for two things.

1. The MLB logo is showing, doesn't really degrade the concept just an observation

2. The name and the number font should be a little bit thicker because the names and numbers would be extremely difficult to read from the stands.

1. Oops. I've fixed that.

2. I know, but I just used Friz Quadrata Bold Italic and there is really nothing I can do to make it more bold...

25yzwqg.png

If you're looking for a number font that is very similar to Cincinnati's, try Shadowrun. If I'm not mistaken you're using Fritz Quadrata now? That font is okay, though it's just a tad skinny. I love the Eyes patch by the way.

Although similar, Shadowrun is not as close to Cincy's font as Friz Quadrata. I would rather deal with skinnier numbers than a less congruent font.

25yzwqg.png

The claw scratches would look bad in real life. Try making them go vertically, and elongated. Or, try putting them on the socks.

And I hate the secondary logo, especially on the hat.

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

The claw scratches would look bad in real life. Try making them go vertically, and elongated. Or, try putting them on the socks.

How do you know that? And what do you hate about the secondary logo?

25yzwqg.png

How do you know that? And what do you hate about the secondary logo?

your pretty good at these Chi. you should do USF next.

wrb141.jpgnbahoopscardszxzx01.png

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Im Abby.. nice to meet you

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

You should totally do a WVU one next! I'm not so in love with our current uni's...

022710095755_wvu%20baseball1.jpg

WVU3.JPG

Ewwwww. ^_^

I'm thinking of either Syracuse or South Florida next, depending on the font (which I could use some help with). But I'll add WVU to my list.

25yzwqg.png

Archived