Big East College Baseball Concepts

AnythingChicago

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The white on the green alt stands out a bit much and makes the logo feel a lot larger than it actually is. Maybe try making the logos and numbers gold w/white trim instead?

Updated again. Better?

You missed the main logo on the front, but definitely much better IMO. The White just comes off too bright on that shade of green.

8VvwoNps.png

How do you expect that to work in real life? In the middle of the jersey (where the buttons are) the bull logo would get split a lot

You think Screenshot2011-04-17at62341PM.png is bad?

The bull would be worse.

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

The white on the green alt stands out a bit much and makes the logo feel a lot larger than it actually is. Maybe try making the logos and numbers gold w/white trim instead?

Updated again. Better?

You missed the main logo on the front, but definitely much better IMO. The White just comes off too bright on that shade of green.

I decided to keep the script white; when I tries gold it turned out to be too much gold. You'll just have to trust me on that.

How do you expect that to work in real life? In the middle of the jersey (where the buttons are) the bull logo would get split a lot

You think Screenshot2011-04-17at62341PM.png is bad?

The bull would be worse.

It's just a concept. I'm not going to worry about the possibility of the script being choppy because of a button down jersey.

EDIT: And that picture is of a woman in a DBacks jersey, so it's worse than when the men where it.

25yzwqg.png

Concepts are supposed to be concepts for actual uniforms, not just on the internet. It's still a part of the entire presentation, and it wouldn't work in real life.

Also, it's a man. There's a girl next to him (hence the hair), but it's a man.

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

Concepts are supposed to be concepts for actual uniforms, not just on the internet. It's still a part of the entire presentation, and it wouldn't work in real life.

It would be fine. It's obvious what the DBacks jersey says, and that would also be the case here. The Rays have the same thing. It's okay.

25yzwqg.png

I'm 100% certain that's a woman's jersey. Notice the V cut.

3535rx3.jpg

Here's a picture for comparison.

justin_upton2.jpg

...and the one tvko posted...

Screenshot2011-04-17at62341PM.png

It still happens, and it's often just like (even sometimes worse) the one I posted regardless of if it's a womens jersey or not. The point is that with the "U" Bull, it would be extreme and even illegible at times.

(The reason it looks like a V-neck is because one button is unbuttoned.)

34y7eo5.jpg

The purpose for this post is to move my concept up on the concepts "home page".

(I'm getting tired of saying "bump" all the time.)

I will also announce that West Virginia will be my last concept in this series, if I even decide to waste my time on it.

25yzwqg.png

I'm very impressed at your progression as a designer. Just a couple of months ago there was that Roswell Invaders concept. Now you have some pretty solid concepts up. I just wanted to applaud you for learning from criticism and improving yourself.

I'm very impressed at your progression as a designer. Just a couple of months ago there was that Roswell Invaders concept. Now you have some pretty solid concepts up. I just wanted to applaud you for learning from criticism and improving yourself.

Thank you. I greatly appreciate it.

25yzwqg.png

Archived