NSC Minnesota Stars unveil new kits

bucskick20

I was at the unveiling party last night. I really like the new kits; I especially like that they're not an off-the-shelf template like they've previously had. I'm not big on the names being lower case, but definitely like the numbers. The Nessie is a nice touch; it's a nod to the supporters.

Now if they'd just fix the hot mess of a logo...

Links to a couple of bad cameraphone pictures I took last night:

http://twitpic.com/4i49kv

http://twitpic.com/4i49o3

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Those colors mixed with that piping/striping, and then the number font on top of that, you would think you were looking at a soccer adaption of West Virginia's football jerseys lol.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Now if they'd just fix the hot mess of a logo...

I agree and I think they should dump stars at this point, the Northstar(s) FC made sense but they couldn't roll with that so they had to go NSC Minnesota Stars. Getting rid of the stars would allow the team to fully run with the NSC name and the Nessy mascot...but I am not sure if that would happen with NSC no longer owning the team and the future of the team in doubt. I am going to have to go to attend a few games this year to help ensure a 2012 season.

Why it the advertisement 5-6 times the size of the team's logo? Do they not have any self respect? Honestly, I thought the team's name was the Admirals.

Hey Waleslax, I think Panthers hacked your account.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the whole uniform a lot.

Love the overall design/look, the blue/gold color combo and I think the Nessy thing is a nice nod too.

Don't like the font of the name/numbers at all however.

Archived