Adding numbers to jersey?

CitizenTino

I apologize in advance... I know this has been discussed before, but I've searched all over the site and can't find it.

Is there a company that will add authentic numbers to jerseys? I have a blank Indians alternate and would like to have a number put on the back.

I could've sworn there was a company discussed on here where if you mail the jersey to them, they'll add the numbers and have it back to you in a couple weeks.

I apologize in advance... I know this has been discussed before, but I've searched all over the site and can't find it.

Is there a company that will add authentic numbers to jerseys? I have a blank Indians alternate and would like to have a number put on the back.

I could've sworn there was a company discussed on here where if you mail the jersey to them, they'll add the numbers and have it back to you in a couple weeks.

Enjoy.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Ooh, ooh--(I think this will benefit lots of people)--can you tell me about Exclusive Pro's ability to do rare numbers? Older jersey styles, minor league teams, etc? Yeah, it's easy for standard colors and block letters but can you guys do, say, the Gorton's Man Islanders jersey? What with the weird colors and wavy nameplate?

1zgyd8w.jpg

Ooh, ooh--(I think this will benefit lots of people)--can you tell me about Exclusive Pro's ability to do rare numbers? Older jersey styles, minor league teams, etc? Yeah, it's easy for standard colors and block letters but can you guys do, say, the Gorton's Man Islanders jersey? What with the weird colors and wavy nameplate?

I have sent them literally hundreds of what I would consider to be older and unusual jerseys and they have handled all of them without problems, but I provided them with very specific examples of exactly what I am expecting.

I've even published a guide on how to communicate with a jersey customizer to make it perfectly clear what you want on your jersey, which can be found at the following link.

Third String Goalie how to communicate with your customizers

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived