New WNBA uniforms

VegaMcClintock

Why are you even watching the WNBA to begin with?

I watch it occasionaly when it's on specifically for the uniforms and logos, since I don't get to see them anywhere else and what they've been doing over the past few years with the new templates, the ads, and the overall designs is interesting to me, and relevant to anyone who is a "spots logos" fan, and not just some butthurt sports fan who comes on this board for purposes other than to discuss logos and uniforms.

Vet... you are the best. Those pound your chest posts bring a smile to my face.

Thanks for your contribution though!

This has got to be one of the worst back-peddle butt-kisses in the history of CCSLC. You slam one person for watching the WNBA and now you kiss Vet's butt to try and save face.

Why are you even watching the WNBA to begin with?

I watch it occasionaly when it's on specifically for the uniforms and logos, since I don't get to see them anywhere else and what they've been doing over the past few years with the new templates, the ads, and the overall designs is interesting to me, and relevant to anyone who is a "spots logos" fan, and not just some butthurt sports fan who comes on this board for purposes other than to discuss logos and uniforms.

Vet... you are the best. Those pound your chest posts bring a smile to my face.

Thanks for your contribution though!

This has got to be one of the worst back-peddle butt-kisses in the history of CCSLC. You slam one person for watching the WNBA and now you kiss Vet's butt to try and save face.

I'm pretty sure he's being an as*hole.

Anyway, I don't usually watch WNBA, but when I do I watch it for a combination of basketball and uniforms. I don't care if it's women's or men's, basketball is basketball. However, i am also interested at seeing how American sports can integrate ads without looking like European basketball walking advertisements.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Archived