Minnesota Wild fauxback

habsfan1

They could wear this in a future Winter Classic game against the Columbus Blue Jackets who would be wearing this.

Wild-3.png

PS: It's not vintage white, it's a darker beige. And the logo is not mine though. It was "borrowed" from a post a long time ago from mcrosby.

Is that your logo?

Damn. What happened to my old concept topic? It's something you posted in one of mine and gave me permission to use/work on. But yeah, shoulda initially mentionned that in my first post. I did now.

This is really cool. It looks like this could have been the original jerseys and logo of the team, and they have since updated everything. I really like it though, good work.

That's exactly what I wanted this jersey to be.

This is really cool. It looks like this could have been the original jerseys and logo of the team, and they have since updated everything. I really like it though, good work.

Well looks like you accomplished what you intended. Do you have a larger version of the logo?

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Well looks like you accomplished what you intended. Do you have a larger version of the logo?

No I don't.

Archived