2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canadiens fans, please pass this on to P.K. Subban

NoDivingSignS218RA8.png

The Detroit Red Wings win Bruins are down in game one versus the Montreal Canadiens Phoenix Coyotes.

"The charger77 Brass97 Suicide Watch Chart" will be updated accordingly.

You had to of know that was coming. :P

I had the same thought... but then again... this is not like last year... *cough*

I saw, I came, I left.

NoDivingSignS218RA8.png

The Detroit Red Wings win Bruins are down in game one versus the Montreal Canadiens Phoenix Coyotes.

I had the same thought... but then again... this is not like last year... *cough*

Last year as in their collapse against the Flyers? Yes. I can totally see that connection to the diving sign I posted. :rolleyes:

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I love how people overreact to what happens in game 1 of a series. I'm not going to say it means nothing, but I've seen many teams win game one and loose the series game 3 is the game that starts telling you things and who's starting to get and edge and how far the series will go. Games 1 and 2 are games to feel each other out and then the team that makes the adjustments in game 3 usually does well.

It takes a whole hell of a lot to make me not revere BC great Brian Gionta, but I really hate Brian Gionta right now.

God damn Canadiens. I liked this better. However, it's only Game 1 and I'm ecstatic the playoffs are here. Playoff hockey is like nothing else.

NoDivingSignS218RA8.png

Last year as in their collapse against the Flyers? Yes. I can totally see that connection to the diving sign I posted. :rolleyes:

... I'm drawing a connection to the Suicide Watch reference ... :rolleyes:<_<:P^_^

I saw, I came, I left.

NoDivingSignS218RA8.png

... I'm drawing a connection to the Suicide Watch reference ... :rolleyes:<_<:P^_^

Was I on Suicide Watch or something last season?

what the hell is ccslc?

NoDivingSignS218RA8.png

Was I on Suicide Watch or something last season?

Couldn't I ask the same thing? :P

Its all in fun, just roll with the punches.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Believe me, I'm fine with rolling with the punches (and despite what another user posted, I'm not "overreacting" about tonight's game), I was just confused because DEAD!'s post made absolutely zero sense to me and I was merely looking for an explanation.

what the hell is ccslc?

Believe me, I'm fine with rolling with the punches (and despite what another user posted, I'm not "overreacting" about tonight's game), I was just confused because DEAD!'s post made absolutely zero sense to me and I was merely looking for an explanation.

To quote Infrared41:

It was a joke son. A joke.

Foghorn_Leghorn.png

:P

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Last night through parts of the Caps game it was eerily similar to the Habs series last year and I was having nightmares. Then I saw Ovechkin and Semin swiping at a puck right on Lundqvists pad, and Ovie finally banged it home and I thought to myself, this is definitely a different team from last year. It heartens me to see that. Last year they back that out and set up and pass it around looking for the perfect shot.

I'll be in attendance at Game 2 and I cant wait to see more of the same.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Look out, 1-0 Sharks 30 seconds in

This year's Sharks just screams '97 Wings to me.

Try again. This is what the Sharks do best in the postseason. As a high seed and a home team, they get the hopes of their fans up, only to take a massive nosedive shortly thereafter.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived