2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

That would be much more clever if it weren't used for every goaltender in the league at one time or another.

I'd apologize on behalf of Vancouver, but I'm a Jets fan. Still, it's :censored:ing embarrassing as :censored:. There's no need for this. Molotovs and fireworks? 150k people in the streets? It's no wonder Vancouver cracks down on anything fun, we can't handle it as a city.

Jesus, it's a good thing Canada won gold, otherwise this would have been twice in 18 months.

:censored: it, I'm moving to Portland.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So does Luongo get traded? Or is he the Alfonso Soriano of NHL bad contracts

Given his huge contract and his track record he's probably un-tradeable. It may sound drastic, but I say knock him down to the number two spot or send him down to whoever Vancouver's AHL affiliate is next season. Seriously. He just proved that he cannot win when the spotlight shines its brightest. If he can't do that then there's point keeping him in the starter's position. Nemi got canned for WINNING last year for what was seen as an underwhelming performance.

Chicago Wolves fans don't deserve that.

Oh, God, Roberto Luongo playing 30ish home games in Chicago.

They'd sell out all their games so that Hawks fans could heckle him. It would be magical.

The greatness would start the second the team tells Roberto he can't wear number 1, because it's retired for Wendell Young.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

How sweet it is!!!! The Boston Bruins have captured Lord Stanley's Cup!!!!

It was a very special night in my household. My 2-1/2 year-old is absolutely hockey-mad. That's due to the fact that his two teenage cousins - who he absolutely hero-worships - are both pretty talented hockey players, as well as the fact that his dad has been hooked on the Bs since the early 1970s. So, joining him in watching the "Bruins hockey-men" make their way through the NHL playoffs and win the Stanley Cup has been an absolutely joy.

As for the post-game troubles in Vancouver... I find it heartbreaking. I've always loved the city of Vancouver and the people that I've met there. To see this kind of madness is profoundly disturbing.

Dear Vancouver,

You're doing it wrong!

Signed Egypt and Libya

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Form Connor Hanley.

249871_10150656582275328_732705327_19109222_7051809_n.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Boston fans are now being targeted.

scaled-2.jpg

that's so sad to look at. I may not have much respect for the players after tonight but i will always respect boston's fans. this is a damn shame.

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

That would be much more clever if it weren't used for every goaltender in the league at one time or another.

I'd apologize on behalf of Vancouver, but I'm a Jets fan. Still, it's :censored:ing embarrassing as :censored:. There's no need for this. Molotovs and fireworks? 150k people in the streets? It's no wonder Vancouver cracks down on anything fun, we can't handle it as a city.

Jesus, it's a good thing Canada won gold, otherwise this would have been twice in 18 months.

:censored: it, I'm moving to Portland.

Ever thought about Newark, you can become a Devils fan. We can hang out on weekends.

We can share a case of Two if by Tea.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

"Rush Limbaugh's 'Two If By Tea': When literally drinking the Kool-Aid just isn't enough!"

Also the pictures from Vancouver are being called a tragedy and disgrace. In Newark, they'd be called "Thursday."

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Newark can be fun our slogan is be in by sunset.

If that's not already on a T-shirt, it bloody well should be.

I really don't get this. Vancouver is by all accounts an otherwise progressive, cosmopolitan, well-off, all-around cool city. Why do they lose their crap and turn into trogs over hockey? It is tragic.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

From another friend downtown

Jared Swant: RIOTING is crazy BMO is gettin looted AND Blenz coffee is on fire jesuz christ tear gas shooting over my head while cop cars are on fire my gawd this is awsome but embarassing at the same time

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

Well since Vancouver has lost and broken out in riots; someone on CBC should say this, "Its a tragic day for Canada and therefore the rest of the world"

Nicely done!

VmWIn6B.png

Archived