When Worlds Collide. NBA on Hockey

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im gonna do the Heat next. and take my talents to bring South Beach to the NHL

just playing Devil's advocate here, but isn't it a bit of a stretch to refer to Bradford Burgess as a "College Basketball Great"?

The Jazz concept doesn't look too bad.

thanks..

wrb141.jpgnbahoopscardszxzx01.png

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Im Abby.. nice to meet you

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

just playing Devil's advocate here, but isn't it a bit of a stretch to refer to Bradford Burgess as a "College Basketball Great"?

what does that have to do with the concept?

as for the concept at hand, simplify the design. try to base it off of real life hockey jerseys. Don't try to get too cute with the design, just keep it simple. especially if you are new at paint or lack in artistry skills.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

as for the concept at hand, simplify the design. try to base it off of real life hockey jerseys. Don't try to get too cute with the design, just keep it simple. especially if you are new at paint or lack in artistry skills.

hmmm.. I used a blank hockey template. and went from there. tried to base it off real hcckey jerseys. whats not simple about my Jazz concept?

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

hmmm.. I used a blank hockey template. and went from there. tried to base it off real hcckey jerseys. whats not simple about my Jazz concept?

right now you have random splotches of color all over the jerseys.

heres an example of a concept i did when i first joined the boards and i have zero artistry skills and i used paint shop pro.

Rangers-Home.png

basically just use a basic striping pattern instead of random paint spots. trying to help ya out :)

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

right now you have random splotches of color all over the jerseys.

heres an example of a concept i did when i first joined the boards and i have zero artistry skills and i used paint shop pro.

Rangers-Home.png

basically just use a basic striping pattern instead of random paint spots. trying to help ya out :)

well I used a blank template so ehh. I didnt get much to work with. and I tend to mess up striping and piping. but I could give it a whirly gig on later concepts. thanks for the idea.

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

I hate the YANKEESS

now time for the team everyone want"s to take there talents too. South Beach baby! hockey style. I tried to keep the look simple and clean. hope I did well. i Made a white home. a red away (I always thought the Red Alternate with Miami on it looked good) and a black alternate with the MH flaming heat logo, I also edited the main logo to make the basketball look like a hockey puck. including a bigger version for a good look. its features on all three jerseys as shoulder patches. hope you like

MIAMI HEAT

Logo

10xrin4.png

Uniforms

jpaf7o.png

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

I hate the YANKEESS

What does a basketball rim have to do with hockey?

Make the puck an actual puck, right now it looks like nothing.

Agreed get rid of the rim. Also much better improvement over your other concepts its a lot more cleaner now.

3535rx3.jpg

I took a crack at re doing the heat logo. removed the rim. however the one with the rim will remain on the jersey"s as a alternate logo/patch. no other changes in this update

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

I hate the YANKEESS

The more you futz with it, the worse it is getting. I would suggest starting over with the logo. Take some time removing the unneeded elements and find some clip art of a puck or something. Instead of removing all of the black lines, keep the ones at the top of the flame, but taper them, as they are what gives the logo definition.

The jerseys themselves look decent, but more could be added.

The more you futz with it, the worse it is getting. I would suggest starting over with the logo. Take some time removing the unneeded elements and find some clip art of a puck or something. Instead of removing all of the black lines, keep the ones at the top of the flame, but taper them, as they are what gives the logo definition.

The jerseys themselves look decent, but more could be added.

like what?

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

I hate the YANKEESS

Archived