Seattle Mariners Retro-Esq Concept - New Uniforms Added

Jared222

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like this one but it looks as though the compass points are off-centered from the trident-M:

And have you given any though about the other comment to bring the top of the trident-M up to the navy blue outline?

What he said... ^_^

3535rx3.jpg

As much as I liked the navy outlined one the silver/grey version won out in the end.

Here is the completed logo and script set. There is the Primary , Script , Cap logo and a Secondary/Territory logo. C&C welcome as always . Unis coming soon

SeattleSet.jpg

Also if anyone has an idea for which team i should tackle next I am open to ideas

Did some uniforms for my Mariners concept. Again not the cleanest but gives you the idea I am going for.

C&C welcome as always.

Teal Added as I did one but didnt like it as much as the vest

uniforms3copy.jpg

Still trying to figure out the next team to tackle

You need a teal alt.

but i love this set. really great logos and uniforms.

Funny you say that , as it does exist and I did do one in teal. But didnt like it as much as the vest alt. But I can post it for you.

I would say a teal alt would be much better than just another white with sleeves. There are quite a few teams with a navy alt, and a teal is just great to see. Please post!

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

You need a teal alt.

but i love this set. really great logos and uniforms.

Funny you say that , as it does exist and I did do one in teal. But didnt like it as much as the vest alt. But I can post it for you.

I would say a teal alt would be much better than just another white with sleeves. There are quite a few teams with a navy alt, and a teal is just great to see. Please post!

Done and Done

MarinersAlternate3Uniformcopy.jpg

Lovin the logos and I like the incorporation of that tower(which the name escapes me right now). No offense, but I hate the number font.

Its the Space Needle , and no offense taken. To be honest I dont love it either , just stuck with the font I was using. Not really sure how to make it look good but not the classic block look

• 2 months later...

The space needle trident M logo looks just bit too phallic to me. Though it seems to work in a weird way.

Also, during the NHL game 7 tonight, I was finishing up my Mariners Concepts. Seems like Seattle Mariners are getting some attention in the concept department. My logos should be up shortly.

Archived